Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
india-photos-68.jpg

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's got a ****ing great hairline, but you know what ?
I bet you $10000000 he would rather be bald than have something like that growing from his face.

Count your blessings guys.
Obviously it's ****ty, but no one is perfect.

Once you reach self-actualization there is nothing in life that will break your frame.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
He's got a ****ing great hairline, but you know what ?
I bet you $10000000 he would rather be bald than have something like that growing from his face.

If you're talking about NW3/4, then I agree with you completely. But NW7, idk.

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're talking about NW3/4, then I agree with you completely. But NW7, idk.
What?
How can you even say that bro.
Hair transplants exist for a reason.
No matter how many cosmetic surgeries he undergoes he will never, ever look the way that he wants to look.
Come on, thats ignorant.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still got a great hairline. Us baldies definitely have it worse.

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
He should shave and get a tan. lol that's terrible. Seriously though if anyone looks and this guy and thinks they have it worse you need to consider mental health help

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the guys above may be joking, but I'm sure there are plenty of guys on here who would at least claim they'd want the face thing over baldness, and then give some essay trying to spin a reasonable explanation from there.

Eg "You see, that thing growing from his face is unique, whereas baldness is putting you in the same box as looking like every other pale bald guy who looks the same. It tears apart your ability to be you when this guy will live a happy life knowing his own individuality and self worth and..."

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've become more well-versed on this sort of crap than I'd ever want to be.

So some guys would at least claim it would be better to be this guy than bald, but there's even a few who have truly convinced themselves of it over time. They actually do need mental help.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred that was literally the other thing I was thinking of writing! But it was too obvious and not ridiculous enough. Oh my god.

Keep it R3AL br0.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I have a hunch that probably the misfortunate man would share your sentiment also(that is if he had a choice).