This Is Really Annoying And Bothering Me..

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well first of all these subjects are Swedes, so the results don't matter, vikings have different anatomy.

Second, only 11 subjects participated in the subsequent "sham masturbtion", and they measured blood levels immediately after. This is an instantaneous change in DHT, not necessarily a sustained one.

DHT only increased by 10% following masturbation. It's a very small increase.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well first of all these subjects are Swedes, so the results don't matter, vikings have different anatomy.

Second, only 11 subjects participated in the subsequent "sham masturbtion", and they measured blood levels immediately after. This is an instantaneous change in DHT, not necessarily a sustained one.

DHT only increased by 10% following masturbation. It's a very small increase.

My curiosity is ... what happens to the super-jerkers? Every time a fap thread appears and I read people complaining for '' over-masturbating 3 or 4 times a day '' I laugh at them and think: those kids in fact do not know what over-jerking means. For your amusement, go to some drugs forum, especially a stimulants sub-forum (e.g. 420chan stims session) and go read the accounts of the meth heads who go on 'fapptons'. Nomal super-jerkers can beat the meat all day long, every day, cumming 10-20 times. Those tweakers go on THREE DAYS STRAIGHT of non-stop clown screwing. Surreal, I know. But some stimulants reaaaallyyyy afford that. I get uncontrollably horny on some stims, but those guys are off the record!

( Hey @rclark ! )

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My curiosity is ... what happens to the super-jerkers? Every time a fap thread appears and I read people complaining for '' over-masturbating 3 or 4 times a day '' I laugh at them and think: those kids in fact do not know what over-jerking means. For your amusement, go to some drugs forum, especially a stimulants sub-forum (e.g. 420chan stims session) and go read the account of the meth heads who go on 'fapptons'. Nomal super-jerkers can beat the meat all day long, every day, cumming 10-20 times. Those tweakers go on THREE DAYS STRAIGHT of non-stop clown screwing. Surreal, I know. But some stimulants reaaaallyyyy afford that. I get uncontrollably horny on some stims, but those guys are off the record!

( Hey @rclark ! )

Honestly, I'm not very interested in the subject of what happens to people who masturbate ~15x/day. I don't think it's very important.

The methheads should check into rehab.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not very interested in the subject of what happens to people who masturbate ~15x/day. I don't think it's very important.

The methheads should check into rehab.

Ohhh David, I know that it doesn't sound like a inviting read, but it's really all about the poetics of the human condition...Oh! All the shades of our miserable existence...you aren't into hedonic drugs, right? A wise trans woman once said that we shouldn't be afraid of knowing the lovely pleasures of the mind-body border crossing...Not that meth-fueled jerking marathons are good examples of that mote, but they are fun to read. Have never entered a Bukowski binge reading? I suggest you the " Erections, Ejaculations, Exhibitions, and General Tales of Ordinary Madness (1972) as a starting point, if you allow yourself.

Back on topic, I just mentioned the super-jerkers because they could be the ideal cadidates for an inquiry into the endocrinal reflexes of a hyperbolic masturbation regime.

I would also be curious to hear @shookwun 's opinion on the meth-induced fappaton phenomenon.

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh man what have I done I feel stupid now but has anyone heard or chaste berry or rehmannia to lower sex drive??

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My curiosity is ... what happens to the super-jerkers? Every time a fap thread appears and I read people complaining for '' over-masturbating 3 or 4 times a day '' I laugh at them and think: those kids in fact do not know what over-jerking means. For your amusement, go to some drugs forum, especially a stimulants sub-forum (e.g. 420chan stims session) and go read the accounts of the meth heads who go on 'fapptons'. Nomal super-jerkers can beat the meat all day long, every day, cumming 10-20 times. Those tweakers go on THREE DAYS STRAIGHT of non-stop clown screwing. Surreal, I know. But some stimulants reaaaallyyyy afford that. I get uncontrollably horny on some stims, but those guys are off the record!

( Hey @rclark ! )

Yeah, those methamphetamines make me super horny.

My half god like c*** has to have sex. Any woman with a vagina is fair game at
that point. And I'm definitely gonna f*** them. And f*** them really hard to.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, those methamphetamines make me super horny.

My half god like c*** has to have sex. Any woman with a vagina is fair game at
that point. And I'm definitely gonna f*** them. And f*** them really hard to.

5_2.jpg

Attachments

• 5_2.jpg
    5_2.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 185

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you happen to know of a way to lower hormone levels and sexual arousals??

Well, to say it bluntly... yes, there are a couple of ways that are quite effective in lowering testosterone & DHT levels and the accompanying sexual arousals.

1) Getting an orchiectomy.
2) Male-to-Female hormone replacement therapy (high-powered anti-androgens plus estradiol)

I can assure you the 2nd one is plenty effective. :p

It's probably safe to assume there's a high probability those things are not something you'd want?

Matt90

My Regimen
Reaction score
nobody has answered my question: is regular sex any different than masturabation and I think it is, do you guys? And I really doubt 2 times per week is nothing in my opinion...

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
What tthree times per week just once a day? And no swiss lol I am not looking to trans over do you guys know if rehmannia would help lower it?