czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal
442B69CF-D09F-49C8-86E3-DFC1AE93A870.jpeg

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
The cut gets me where he is suddenly doing push-ups in his flooded apartment tbh. And the psych ward instagram stories

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah because they clearly didn't use a man who suffers from mental illness/psychosis from psychedelic drugs to push some false narrative that his downfall all got to do with his hairline.
I definitely dont agree. Im sure the hairloss has major part in his downfall. You can see it in everything he is doing - the headband, the hats he start wearing, the fact that he always make videos about it. the transplant video. I mean, this dude went full nuts, claim to be spiritual, he doesnt even care for the fact his muscles are gone, but still, he cares for his hair that much try to hide it/ be on treatment / have hair transplant. He knows that all the rest doesnt matter, even if he keeps his muscles or whatever, without the hair it's end of his career. wouldnt pass even as a psycho youtuber.
I would also think that the fact that he has even taken drugs was BECAUSE hairloss already took its toll on him. He lived pretty healthy lifestyle in his previous days then why would he turn to drugs suddenly?

I will just add that I dont care or follow about him or any other famous internet 'figures' or some sh*t. Just was curious in the hairloss aspect, since this is a classic story of a downfall that caused by hairloss (even if he wouldnt go full nuts he would still fall pretty hard since nobody will watch some baldie trying to pick up girls)

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
This video is the most accurate analysis of the downfall of the murphycel yet normies here have to cope that it’s due to ayahuascamaxxing or some sh*t, which is clearly a symptom not the cause
Brutal hairpill.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely dont agree. Im sure the hairloss has major part in his downfall. You can see it in everything he is doing - the headband, the hats he start wearing, the fact that he always make videos about it. the transplant video. I mean, this dude went full nuts, claim to be spiritual, he doesnt even care for the fact his muscles are gone, but still, he cares for his hair that much try to hide it/ be on treatment / have hair transplant. He knows that all the rest doesnt matter, even if he keeps his muscles or whatever, without the hair it's end of his career. wouldnt pass even as a psycho youtuber.
I would also think that the fact that he has even taken drugs was BECAUSE hairloss already took its toll on him. He lived pretty healthy lifestyle in his previous days then why would he turn to drugs suddenly?

I will just add that I dont care or follow about him or any other famous internet 'figures' or some sh*t. Just was curious in the hairloss aspect, since this is a classic story of a downfall that caused by hairloss (even if he wouldnt go full nuts he would still fall pretty hard since nobody will watch some baldie trying to pick up girls)
You don't get mental illness/delusions from balding. Sure he's insecure about his hairline but that's the least of his problems. Psychosis is genetic or a result of some bad drug reaction. You guys are just spreading misinformation. Some teenagers browse this site stop scaring them.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This video is the most accurate analysis of the downfall of the murphycel yet normies here have to cope that it’s due to ayahuascamaxxing or some sh*t, which is clearly a symptom not the cause
Brutal hairpill.
"Murphycel", "normies", "ayahuascamaxxing", "cope", "hairpill"

You really type the worst posts. Absolute verbal diarrhea.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Murphycel", "normies", "ayahuascamaxxing", "cope", "hairpill"

You really type the worst posts. Absolute verbal diarrhea.
Keep coping with critique of form so you don‘t have to dive into substance.
Brutal bluepill tbh

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't get mental illness/delusions from balding. Sure he's insecure about his hairline but that's the least of his problems. Psychosis is genetic or a result of some bad drug reaction. You guys are just spreading misinformation. Some teenagers browse this site stop scaring them.
first of all Im not spreading missinformation. This is my honest opinion based on what I see. and since both of us dont know what actually cause this mental breakdown we cant tell. But balding definitely can lead to this situation. ye mental illness is part genetic but there can be certain conditions that cause it to erupt. Many people were normal for most part of their life till at some point turn crazy, as a result of an event or trauma.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
first of all Im not spreading missinformation. This is my honest opinion based on what I see. and since both of us dont know what actually cause this mental breakdown we cant tell. But balding definitely can lead to this situation. ye mental illness is part genetic but there can be certain conditions that cause it to erupt. Many people were normal for most part of their life till at some point turn crazy, as a result of an event or trauma.
By saying psychosis is genetic he is actually spreading a blackpill himself. Pretty difficult to make one up that is actually wrong but he did it jfl

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean we know that scientifically between messing with psychedelic drugs and balding, the former is much more likely to make someone go insane lol. Anyway Murphy was always an awkward dude in his videos, even before he started balding. He was never completely normal.