This product seems interesting to my somewhat untrained eye

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah basically there are a fair few products like this out there, they work by reducing DHT and 5-alpha reductase (the enzyme that created DHT) levels in the scalp.

I would say though that if you're looking at something like this, your best bet would I believe be either Revivogen or Crinagen :)

EDIT -- Oh, or spironolactone, but that works in a slightly different way :)

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool, cheers for the reply man. I was thinking it might be ok as a supplement to Nizoral, cos it contains a few of the things you hear are somewhat effective (Saw Palmetto, copper peptides and a few others, and you wouldn't be over-using ketoconozole that way), though I want to read about the ingredients a bit more..Seeing as you're only supposed to use nizoral 2 to 3 times per week, I thought something like this might be good as a secondary shampoo.
I've ordered some generic finasteride, but it hasn't arrived yet. From what I understand, revivogen comes at things from pretty much the same angle as finasteride, so it's only worth getting if you get bad sides from finasteride. I read that somewhere on this, but then again it has totally different ingredients, so might be worth trying anyway? I'm gonna give finasteride a shot first, and see what happens...Though it's starting to look like I'm gonna end up building a super-complex regimen judging by the amount of random threads I've read on this site over the past few days....