This shed is never ending!

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My gosh this shed is never ending, its pounding me... i started shedding around 3 and a half weeks ago and it has not stopped. i put my head in the shower and somehow manage to get hairs all over the shower wall..i dont even know how its possible...

i havent shed like this in years. i dont even remember the last time i shed so many hairs for such a long period of time. ive been on xandrox for about 2 years come september. My hair has gone through occasional sheds which looking back i dont even think were sheds!!

After shedding around 5 or 6 hairs the first 3 or 4 times i rub my head, there is still 1 or 2 hairs appearing on my hand every single time i run through my hand through my hair. Every single time...it just will not end..

i dont have the energy anymore to cry or get angry anymore...i dont know what this is from. I have noticed that my ive been getting "hot flashes " a lot more these last few months for some reason..it seems whenever im even slightly nervous or uncomfortable i break out in a sweat and my face gets flushed. I just got out of the shower and dried off and im sweating right now... Im sure that my hormones are out of wack bec thats just not normal. ANd i began going to the gym around february. Those are the only changes other than your usual exam stress. I say this everytime i shed but i think this is the one thats going to finish me. i dont see my hair coming back thicker anymore. all the hairs im shedding are really thick ones. My sides are completely see through now in sunlight as well.

G

Sounds shitty, man. I really feel you. I haven't had any real sheds but I'm losing at a constant pace despite all the meds. Just like you, I can't see my hair getting any thicker. And I really don't see that I could ever be the person I was before this hairloss struck me. It's a sad fact but this has made me bitter to some extent.