This site has one of the best forums on the net.

CCS

Reaction score
I've been to a few other forums, and some of them give moderators absolute authority to delete any posts or threads they don't like, without notifying the poster or giving a reason or letting the poster know which moderator did it or even listing the usernames of moderators. And there is no way to contact the admin either. Anyone who gets deleted can't complain in any way or let any of the other moderators know their post was deleted.

Sure does make me respect this forum more after seeing how others are ran.

It was a dating site that this happened on. I was giving men advice to not just keep on paying for dates week after week if they are not getting sex. I guess one of the moderators was a female who rips men off regularly, and did not want me alerting any of them, so she just keep deleting all my posts, while cowardly not identifying her username.

So I no longer post there.

And when I deleted my profile, the automated form asked why I deleted it. Choices were:
Not enough matches
Too many jerks
I give up
I found someone

There was no option for there being something wrong with the site.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to agree and your posts are the main reason I Keep on coming back to this forum CCS :hump:

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man this post is piss your pants funny CCS. You got banned from a dating forum for trying to spread your ideas on how you shouldn't pay for a girls meal?

What is with this meal paying obsession? Are you dating homeless girls who are so desperate that they would go on a date with a guy just for a free meal?

If a girl is so pathedic that she would go on a date with a guy she didnt like at all just to trick him into buying her a free dinner, than she must be an ugly, fat, awful person.

Women will use men for things like large sums of cash, cars, etc. but a meal? Lol.

cuebald

Reaction score
Don't forget, CCS is from texas :laugh: