This teatment is working. Give it a try.

Beto

Reaction score
Hi kids.
Well, just read and do something about it. Right now. This is working very well. I have been on propecia and minoxidil for almost 6 year. But, just recently, I have adopted a new teatment, without leaving out the Propecia and minoxidil. Ok. And the results are unbelievable. Almost a miracle.
Here is what I have been doing for the last six months.
Pills: 150mg methionine;150 mg cistine;100 mg panthenol;60 mg piridoxine; 60 mg inositol; 60 mg niacine. daily. I myself take ths recipe to my friend (pharmacist) and he makes it for me.
Lotion: 4% minoxidil, 8% panthenol, 50%ethanol, 20% proplilenglicol. Day and night.
Plus: nettle root extract lotion. Day and night.
Plus: sunshine. Some two hours a day, every day if possible. All the body and scalp. It makes a whole lot of difference. Here how it works: just to prevent damage from UV lihgt, the body stimulates the production of hair in all your body. With the help of sulfur aminoacis, minoxidl and those vitamins (plus propecia) you have everything you need. I have stopped hair loss completely. And growing new hair on my temples every week. And I am already 47.

beto

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
Vitamin B deficiency causes hairloss, so some of this is no surprise. I've never heard about the effects of sunlight, though.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
sunlight provides Vit D in a much better form than milk. Besides, a balding dome with a tan has better contrast. i just wish I could get more sun here in MD right now.

Beto

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
This is not bulshit, Antonio. It is really working.
Try it. Just 5 months. And then bulshit me.

regards, beto

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
gsxr60097 said:
sunlight provides Vit D in a much better form than milk. Besides, a balding dome with a tan has better contrast. i just wish I could get more sun here in MD right now.

Vit D3 derived through sunlight and/or supplementation has been found to be instrumental in hair biology. Studies have shown it has an influence on the hair cycle. Personally I believe it can be beneficial. I do not get out in the sun too much, but have been supplementing with Cod Liver Oil, one of the most potent natural sources of D3. One word of caution, too much D3 through supplementation can be detrimental. Limit yourself to 1000 IU unless you run blood tests to check your level.

Hair follicle expression of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 receptors during the murine hair cycle.
Reichrath J, Schilli M, Kerber A, Bahmer FA, Czarnetzki BM, Paus R.
Department of Dermatology, Universitat des Saarlandes, Homburg, Germany.

Because the hair follicle is a highly hormone-sensitive miniorgan, the role of hormones produced locally in the skin in the control of hair growth deserves systematic analysis. It has been shown previously that the potent steroid hormone 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 (1,25-D3) modulates growth and differentiation of keratinocytes via binding to a high-affinity nuclear vitamin D receptor (VDR). In this study, we have examined the in situ expression of VDR during the murine hair cycle. VDR expression was detected immunohistochemically. To obtain defined stages of the murine hair cycle, hair growth was induced by depilation in C57 BL-6 mice. In addition to the recognized VDR expression of outer root sheath keratinocytes, we detected VDR immunoreactive cells in the dermal papilla, the mesenchymal key structure of the hair follicle. Furthermore, VDR immunoreactivity in the nuclei of outer root sheath keratinocytes and in dermal papilla cells was stronger during anagen IV-VI and catagen than during telogen and anagen I-III. This suggests hair cycle-associated changes in the expression of VDR, and points to a potential role for 1,25-D3 in hair follicle biology. Selected follicular cell populations may display hair cycle-dependent sensitivity to 1,25-D3 stimulation