Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep as is for now

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

youngandbalding101

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 25 years old - suffering from a receding hairline + male pattern baldness. Started losing my hair around the age of 20. Still have a good bit of hair left. Either trying to maintain what I have and possibly get a transplant.

I understand the process is not easy and it takes many months to see results. Wanted to get the community's thoughts on whether I'm a good candidate for a transplant. I live in NY but am currently stationed in Florida so I'd have to figure out when / where to get it done. If not, I may just shave my head and keep a beard. I am in an industry where looking sharp is important and I probably could not wear a hat post-operation so that is a consideration.

However, I am concerned about losing more hair and the transplant looking weird 4-5 years down the line. Thoughts?

*** Note I have a fade in these photos - My hair is usually pretty thick on the sides and back ***

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 295
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_1180.JPG
    IMG_1180.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_1181.JPG
    IMG_1181.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_1183.JPG
    IMG_1183.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 305

donyell

Reaction score
Most important question - what treatments are you currently on?

You have to be willing to take finasteride before you even consider an hair transplant.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to have extremely thick donor area, with a thick hair caliber. You may have hope.