Thoughts on this product...

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Would people here recommend this product?

Ingredients include;

• Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
• Saw Palmetto Berry Extract
• Nettle Leaf Extract
• Folate
• Biotin
• Iodine
• Zinc
• Copper
• Niacin
• Vitamin B6
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
• Beta-Sitosterol
• Taurine
• Jaborandi Leaves
• American Ginseng Root Extract

More information here; http://www.biovea.co.uk/(S(jkenybrpg2ufyergnus5kw3k))/product_detail.aspx?PID=2356&CID=0&OS=202

Or should I stay in the individual supplements which I am using now?

Nettle Extract, Saw Palmetto and Vitamin A. Which would benefit me more. Thanks :)

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend Revivogen, if you're in to those kind of natural ingredients. It's got all that stuff and more.

TEDDYRUXPIN

Established Member
Reaction score
Thoughts? Just natural products. Saw palmetto is the major DHT product here.

Erm.... if it was great, the doctor would prescribe it. So worth trying if last resort.

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else think this is worth trying? The ingredients list looks perfect for combatting hair loss.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah possibly a good background collection of extracts and nutrients, but as people said it's very unlikely to stop hair loss.

The best natural supplements for hair loss seem to be beta-sit, s-equol, pomegranate, lignans, curcumin (and possibly resveratrol), and a number of nutrients like zinc.

There is a chance that all THOSE combined might have some kind of effect hehe. But yeah grab that product if you want but I wouldn't expect it to work miracles or anything! :)

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Natwraggie said:
Why has this thread been moved here... :/

Are the mods crazy? :crazy:

Why wouldn't it be moved here. It is a natural product and this is the "Natural, Vitamin and Supplement" forum.

Please explain

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
It'll probably give you some nicely colored urine. No offense, but supplements aren't going to do much, and some of them, from what I understand, can be bad for you. You are better off getting this stuff from your foods. I have tried to go the route you are going- supplements, etc, and it is a dead end. All the stuff in there has been tried, without much success, and mega doses of some of the substances can hurt you- curcumin, etc. Get some Rogaine, Nizoral and Propecia. Look up Dr Lee's stuff, such as Xandrox and spironolactone.Sorry, but I speak from experience.

Hoppi

Reaction score
47thin said:
It'll probably give you some nicely colored urine.

Mine goes bright yellow whenever I take one of the Solgar multivits O.O rofl

GeminiX

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
47thin said:
It'll probably give you some nicely colored urine.

Mine goes bright yellow whenever I take one of the Solgar multivits O.O rofl

I'm sure I read that in particular Solgar causes liver damage as it forces the liver to store too much Vitamin A (something like that).

The multi-vitamin industry is one of the best money-making scams since Scientology, they benefit almost no-one except the companies peddling them. Sure there are a few groups of people who will benefit from them, but for most people they are a complete waste of money.

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
Natwraggie said:
Why has this thread been moved here... :/

Are the mods crazy? :crazy:

Why wouldn't it be moved here. It is a natural product and this is the "Natural, Vitamin and Supplement" forum.

Please explain

Because it wasn't here before. The mods moved it to "hair systems and hair pieces for men" before they moved it here :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
AH!!! Then I totally understand why you thought we were crazy. LOL!!

You mean beta-sitosterol isn't a hair piece? Damn no wonder it didn't work ._. lol

That's an interesting suggestion about the multivits though Gemini - surely they can be beneficial if you are taking a good one (not harsh on liver or too fragmented/synthetic or badly balanced or anything)? I mean how can it be bad to give your body all the nutrients it needs?

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
Your liver still has to process it. Also, many of these vitamins have crap in them, and are made cheaply. Actually, you might get too much of certain vitamins. Also, I'm sure that you read the huge, long term study that people that took lots of vitamins had a SHORTER average lifespan. It is probably has something to do with those people who smoke and drink and think taking a few vitamins will counter it. Been there, done that myself!

Petchsky

Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
AH!!! Then I totally understand why you thought we were crazy. LOL!!

I should have updated the edit box or posted a message to say i've moved it :whistle: