thx to blondeguy

G

thx blondeguy. you dont know how much you did for me. i am really thankful that you gave me advice.

you changed my life completley with it.

i hoped more guys would listen to you. because this "just dont care what other people think" and accepting what you are is so powerful. you get so much more confidence in yourself. you get so much more attraction from girls. you think so much more clearly about your life. im a completley other person due to it.

i have to thank you so much! i hope you read this and i hope you enjoy that you helped so great. there is a guy i know in real life and now im trying to help him the same you did to me.

to everyone. i know blondeguy doesnt believe in fighting hairloss and he doesnt care about hair. but read beyond the lines. what he really means or what i learned from him is "dont care what other poeple think about you" and "accept your strengths and weaknesses" . build up your confidence on your strengths and be aware of your weakness.

i know that helping others psychological is very complicate and so i dont think that everyone in here can now adopt this attitude , even if he would want it. and i know that it wasnt only blondeguy's help which lead me to get this attitude . its more. its even about trying in real life. trying new attitudes and new approaches of life.

i think and i hope very much that i wont be in here so often now. but i dont know it. maybe you will see me all the time here again :lol:
i dont know. but somehow it bores me now to read all the posts in here. that s a good thing. because it shows that i hopefully maybe have solved my hairloss problem and everything related to it. well, i guess i will be here from time to time again and my regimen is not completley perfected yet. so i need to come back probably. so dont count on not seeing me again ;).

so thank you very much blondeguy for your great advice! thats what i wanted to say with this post. im :D now.

G

JayB said:
^^^^i called it from the start

you did and i hadnt been paying attention to his posts until you did, and once you did, i realized it as well. the posting style is so similar.

this is the guy that threatened me repeatedly, in public and in private message. it is a shame that the moderators have not banned him yet. instead i am the one being threatened while this guy who threatens people's lives is allowed to post like nothing ever happened.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayB said:
^^^^i called it from the start

you did and i hadnt been paying attention to his posts until you did, and once you did, i realized it as well. the posting style is so similar.

this is the guy that threatened me repeatedly, in public and in private message. it is a shame that the moderators have not banned him yet. instead i am the one being threatened while this guy who threatens people's lives is allowed to post like nothing ever happened.
the broken english, the unclear points, the constant mood swings, the avatar that he just stole from some other poster who u can actually look up....

of course its helpme007....hes psychotic..

IBM

Reaction score
But as far as i can remember helpme007 was 24 (now 25) years old.

G

IBM said:

so he changed his age that he said he was? im assuming thats what youre getting at. its still the same guy

IBM

Reaction score
JayMan said:
IBM said:

so he changed his age that he said he was? im assuming thats what youre getting at. its still the same guy

Yeah neo1234 claim that he was 20 a big difference when it comes to hairloss.

G

IBM said:
JayMan said:
IBM said:

i could claim i was 45, it wouldn't make me 45. if that's the only thing you have that makes you doubt that it's neo1234 then i'm not convinced. the posting style is too similar. and i trust my judgement because i've been able to spot many people coming back to this site under different usernames, especially haircoverage, because his posting style and grammar were so similar.

IBM

Reaction score
JayMan said:
IBM said:
JayMan said:
IBM said:

i could claim i was 45, it wouldn't make me 45. if that's the only thing you have that makes you doubt that it's neo1234 then i'm not convinced. the posting style is too similar. and i trust my judgement because i've been able to spot many people coming back to this site under different usernames, especially haircoverage, because his posting style and grammar were so similar.

No doubt about that. And where's blondieguy?

barcafan

Reaction score
The funny thing is, despite him saying he's now 'enlightened', HE REALLY ISNT! he said he didnt need this site anymore because his life is so clear and yet he comes back after 2 bannings. He's a loser and he'll never get better is my opinion.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Any bets as to how long it is before he posts some completley contradictory views?

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Give the guy a break, even if it is helpme 007 its abviously someone with mental issues who needs help.

Cassin

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
Give the guy a break, even if it is helpme 007 its abviously someone with mental issues who needs help.

His needing help is not worth trashing the site and threatening people. This site is not for his sole benefit while ruining it for many others. And that goes for everyone.

But for now, as far as I know its not him. For now.

G

Nathaniel said:

oh im sorry i didn't realize HairLossTalk.com was a psychiatric ward.

s.a.f

Reaction score
This section is.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Nathaniel said:

So whats the point of this forum Jayman? Its called impact of hairloss.

G

Nathaniel said:
JayMan said:
Nathaniel said:

So whats the point of this forum Jayman? Its called impact of hairloss.

this place is for issues dealing with hair loss. but we are not psychiatrists and its not our job to help someone as fucked up as helpme007 who threatens physical harm to people like me. sorry you can't get that through your head.

Chemical J

Established Member
Reaction score
neo1234 said:
thx blondeguy. you dont know how much you did for me. i am really thankful that you gave me advice.

you changed my life completley with it.

i hoped more guys would listen to you. because this "just dont care what other people think" and accepting what you are is so powerful. you get so much more confidence in yourself. you get so much more attraction from girls. you think so much more clearly about your life. im a completley other person due to it.

i have to thank you so much! i hope you read this and i hope you enjoy that you helped so great. there is a guy i know in real life and now im trying to help him the same you did to me.

to everyone. i know blondeguy doesnt believe in fighting hairloss and he doesnt care about hair. but read beyond the lines. what he really means or what i learned from him is "dont care what other poeple think about you" and "accept your strengths and weaknesses" . build up your confidence on your strengths and be aware of your weakness.

i know that helping others psychological is very complicate and so i dont think that everyone in here can now adopt this attitude , even if he would want it. and i know that it wasnt only blondeguy's help which lead me to get this attitude . its more. its even about trying in real life. trying new attitudes and new approaches of life.

i think and i hope very much that i wont be in here so often now. but i dont know it. maybe you will see me all the time here again :lol:
i dont know. but somehow it bores me now to read all the posts in here. that s a good thing. because it shows that i hopefully maybe have solved my hairloss problem and everything related to it. well, i guess i will be here from time to time again and my regimen is not completley perfected yet. so i need to come back probably. so dont count on not seeing me again ;).

so thank you very much blondeguy for your great advice! thats what i wanted to say with this post. im :D now.

Sigh...

lol. :freaked2: