Thymosin B4

jp88

Reaction score
Was wondering why I don't here anyone talk about Thymosin B4. I know this study has been around for a while but I never hear about anyone trying to make there own. Last year I ordered some from a Chinese company and tried to make my own solution. Honestly I really didn't know what I was doing and I used a small amount as it is expensive. Mixed it with Rubbin Alcohol and Glycerin. I just thought of it again because I see people making there own batch with RU and even Copper Peptides. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Attachments

• thymosinb4 study.pdf
    177 KB · Views: 231

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
it's been discussed a few times form what i remember! i really looked into it, there was a company who was selling it to dermatologists for skin treatments, it was recently in one of the british tabloids as a miracle botox alternative. i emailed the company who provide the technology a while back and they directed me to a guy in japan who sells tb4-7 as a hair gel for hairloss. unfortunately he obviously seems really disorganised and unprofessional because he rarely gets back to you. plus his website's in japanese.

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
TB4 is way too big to reach the hair follicle. You can use the a fragement of TB4, TB4-7 which could, in theory work. In fact, i've got some in my freezer at the moment, but never bothered to give it a try. Might do now actually...btw it is really expensive sh*t!!!!!!!!!!

jp88

Reaction score
Zayin, Do you mean the molecule is too big to be absorbed through the scalp?

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, 10 times bigger than a molecule that can pass the skin....

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool find, thanks. I want to buy something for my temples. Was using folligen cream alongside minoxidil but I'm not a fan and after months of use I highly doubt it's making a dent. Kinda torn between DNC-N for temple use only or something else but want to hear more feedback first.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
I've tried DNC-N, only used the one bottle as i used it only for my hairline and temples. It lasted a few months but i was a tiny bit inconsistent. It didn't do much for me though but on the plus, i had no irritation whatsoever.

Reaction score
Sorry to bump this thread, but I'm really curious about TB4. Do you think we'll ever get a legit product containing this? I'm not talking about the TB4-7 because I think it's bogus. I don't have any proof on that, though.