Thymuskin

viperfish

Reaction score
I know thymuskin is old news, but has anyone even tried it on this forum??? The science behind it is pretty good. Anyone know of any success stories???

Petchsky

Reaction score
Thymuskin.com Wrote,
You have nothing to lose!

Apart from your hard earned money!

There are so many different Thymuskin products i'm suprised they dont have a Thymuskin back scratcher to go with their shampoo, treatment, hair gel, hair mask, hairbalm, aftershave, skin cream, body lotion, clensing tonic and last but not least tablets with a weird name.

I'm generally a cynic and critical by nature but i don't think it would do much, maybe for women.... Anyone willing to take up the Thymuskin challange?

viperfish

Reaction score
At the price no I'm not willing to take the challenge!! It just does not seem like that bad of a product, but you never hear anything about it.

viperfish

Reaction score
Bis,
It does contain thymosin, however beta-4 not real sure?? I did briefly check out this website, which had a little more detail
http://www.thymuskinshampoo.com
There are some brief research articles on there where they mention thymosin, could not find thymosin beta-4. It might be the same stuff although I'm not really sure.

Bismarck

Reaction score
viperfish said:
Bis,
Did you check that out yet???

here are some thymus-factors that are produced in the human (I guess also in other animals') thymus:

Thymosin-Fraktion 5 (TF5), Thymosin [Alpha]1 (T[Alpha]1), Thymosin [Beta]4 (T[Beta]4), Thymostimulin (TP-1). Thymulin (FTS Zn), Thymopoietin (TP), Thymopentin (TP 5), Thymic Humoral Factor (THF), Thymus Faktor X (TFX) und das homöostatische Thymushormon (HTH).

I wonder how RegeneRX wants a patent for tß4 if its a naturally occurung substance ?

bis

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
idontwanttobebalding said:
bump........
perhaps not the product itself.....but the concepts surrounding it!?
I've been reading debris' posts (on hairsite) and they are very insightful and seem to address the "cause" of male pattern baldness/Androgenetic Alopecia.

Could you expand a little on that please, for the layman.

It's been a day of blasts from the past today!