tim1984's story - (Hello, age 24 male baldin, pix)

tim1984

Reaction score
Hello everybody, 24 y/o male, new here, glad to see there is some support for the sufferers of hair loss. I think about this every waking minute of every day and it has destroyed my confidence and has led me in a depressed state. Luckily I have just started Finasteride about 3 weeks ago, and Mindoxil about 3 months ago and have been using Nizoral every other day. I was just curious what my Norwood scale was, and if I have any hope whatsoever, these pix look like I am balding alot in the back but really its not half bad in the back, just the front. I have a huge bald obvious spot right where my hairline is :nono: anyways, can yall lemmie know how bad my hair loss is right now? and what I can do to increase my gains, I know that I am doing everything humanly possible to save mah hair. Thanks guys, Pix:
VideoSnapshot-1.jpg

VideoSnapshot-2.jpg

VideoSnapshot-3.jpg

VideoSnapshot.jpg

Current Regimine :
Finasteride 2.5mg daily
Rogaine Foam 2x daily
Multivitamin
Vitamin C - 500mg Daily
Fish Oil 1200mg Daily
L-Lysine 500mg Daily and
Nizoral - Every other day

thanks guys!

tim1984

Reaction score
Re: Hello, 24 male baldin (pix)

dam, maybe I should grow my hair out more :roll: still lookz like crap tho :(

dotsona

Reaction score

Hey Tim,

Im in the same boat, luckily we caught our loss somewhat early, so hopefully when can get back to normal and go on with our lives.

tim1984

Reaction score

yeah man, I sincerely wish you the best of luck man because I know your probably going through the same mental anguish as me, I know that its not the end of the world but with hard work and dedication should be able to pull it off..*HOPEFULLY* cross fingers

thinman2

Reaction score

Yeah im pretty much in the same boat. Might be slightly worse than you, never really noticed as i have had my hair in a beatles style mess for years, i realise now its going quite thin on top. I just started propecia last week and have been on Regaine (Rogaine) for about 6 weeks. Good luck hope it works for us all