Timeline Results | finasteride, Derma & minoxidil

djhair

Reaction score
For about 5 years until December 2015, I went for hair laser treatment and notice my hair was getting worse, so stopped. This is my first week on Finasteride 1m after taken for 1 month so see if I had any side effects, none.

I'm taken the following -
  • Finasteride 1m
  • Dermaroller 0.5mm up 1.0mm
  • Minoxidil 5%

First up will be early February.

Current hair line

DSC_0439.JPGDSC_0421.JPGDSC_0424.JPGDSC_0434.JPGDSC_0435.JPG

shookwun

Reaction score
Epic NW4.

Any plants to have a hair transplant?

djhair

Reaction score
Nan I ain't at stage 4, bit over keen their ? I'm seeing results already, if Finasteride doesn't work I'm ****ed and not in a good way.

Reaction score
Nan I ain't at stage 4, bit over keen their ? I'm seeing results already, if Finasteride doesn't work I'm ****ed and not in a good way.

I would say you are at stage 4. you might be able to get some what more dance hair from finasteride but i think you need to get a hair transplant 3000-4000 grafts.
Good luck!

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Aye laddy, fraid that's a stage 4 on yer wee noggin.

Maybe shave it and play the bagpipes, chicks dig a musician. Either that or continue with yer regime son.

djhair

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what NW4 stage means for me trying to regrow my hair ? Sound like I'm too far advance for anything to work but a hair transplant ? Thing is I can see new hair growing on my very front of my forehead which hasn't been their in years ?

Also how much does a 3000- 4000 graft cost, I'm buying a new car this month.

AussieM

Reaction score
From what I have read, hair laser treatments are useless by that's my opinion.

I have been on Propecia for two years and it has helped greatly! If you get sides just cut down to half a pill a day like I did, and the sides will hopefully go away :D

djhair

Reaction score
I've had to cut down on my finasteride intake amount to 0.5mg with the current finasteride I bought, the previous finasteride at 1mg I had no problems with for over 1 month, with this new finasteride I've only been using for about 2 weeks now as well.

shookwun

Reaction score
NWIV(4) approaching NWV(5). That forelock is heading south on permanent vacation.

1.jpg

Reaction score
I would just screw the new car and get a transplant...in my mind the flesh vehicle is way more important, it is the house for your soul. sure you can buy a new car and feel more confident, for a few weeks but the car can't replace what you lost...only a transplant would help you gain the confidence you once had.

djhair

Reaction score
Yes I did get a new car, hair is hair. I'm not sure about spend thousand on a hair transplant, I would rather treat myself to something else because I'm at the stage where I'm comfortable with people noticing it and I don't care. Still like to have some hair come back but if I at least hold my hair line, I'm more than happy.

I'm going to wait a few months before I post pics, then any difference is more noticeable to see. I stopped shedding before upping dosage of finasteride to 0.70mg, since then the shedding started again but hair loss in the bath is still dramatically reduce to about 40 a day, the real difference is in the bath.

I'm addicted to looking in the mirror and also I notice I can feel my blood running at the back of my crown, is this a good or bad sign, not too sure ?