Tired of this war

IBM

Reaction score
Hi. Yesterday i was very sick. I lost all my strengths and my brain ache a lot. Literally i was in the doors of hell. So i decided to stop oral spironolactone and try to forget this f*****g hairloss.

Besides no one explained me why on the f*****g paper was written that oral spironolactone may cause women become hairy in the whole body and men loose they hair.

Lets be serious. Will i at least maintain my hair at my 35's? I lost 60% of my hair (difused) in 8 years. In this pace i'll loose it more and i'm on the best treatments. It's my faith got damned. And i cant escape it.

In this weekend i'll cut my hair, accept what i am: a regular freak and realize what i'm not: a gorgeous man with a gorgeous hair.

I'll not struggle to satisfy my mirror anymore.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM, like I've been saying to Tachnicks, you are what your are and you need to be happy with what you've got! Nobodys perfect and you need to love yourself otherwise noone else will!

s.a.f

Reaction score
IBM and Taug seem to be the least self assured of any of this forums members, I would guess that their childhoods were not that happy and its caused them a few self confidence issues.

barcafan

Reaction score
This is why you should always consider health over anything. You'll be so sorry once your health starts to fade.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
can always drop the finasteride and join the dutasteride side.
muahahaha

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
can always drop the finasteride and join the dutasteride side.
muahahaha

*heavy breathing*

Come, you cannot resist the lure of the dutasteride side!

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Roll on HM .

Drugs work for some and delay it but we need a real fix to solve this.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair loss makes me feel like driving my car off of a bridge.. no lie.

I started losing my hair at 15 and it completely tore apart my life from then on.