To all you who say looks don't matter:

CCS

Reaction score
I went to a gay strip club to apply for a job. Normally I never get carded, since I look kind of old. But I had lots of dermmatch in my hair, so I looked young. Since I lost my wallet a few days ago, they would not let me in. No ID, no get in. They did not card other guys who looked 40.

So I stood outside and talked to some gay smokers who were customers. I asked them if they thought I could work there. They asked if I had a 6 pack. I said no, and they said no one is going to hire me if I don't have a six pack. I told them I had very toned legs and a great rear that would compensate. They just replied that they can't see my rear at all through my pants, so they can't comment on that.

Even my roommate said I should start wearing some tighter fitting pants. He said women like to see what a guy looks like. I would, but I only want them to see my shape in the good places, not see how small my package is.

Oh, and another friend who has seen my thin hair did not notice a difference. Neither did my roommates. Apparently they don't memorize my hair much. But even up close they could not tell there was anything in my hair. I could sort of tell, but it takes bright light and a trained eye. My friend who did not notice the dermmatch said he has a friend who wears a toupe. He said it is such high quality that he did not even know. His friend told him, but he still can't tell. So good pieces are out there.

Cliffs:

1. Looks matter.
2. Dermmatch layed on thick hid all my thin spots very well, shaving off several years.

s.a.f

Reaction score
So CCS shoves a screwdriver up his arse, snuggles with a gay flatmate and then auditions to be a GO Go dancer in a gay bar?

Either he's trying to tell us something or he's seriously in denial. :gay:

Cassin

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
CCS said:
Even my roommate said I should start wearing some tighter fitting pants. He said women like to see what a guy looks like. I would, but I only want them to see my shape in the good places, not see how small my package is.

How do I add this quote to my signature. I've been yearning for a good CCS quote!

done

Cassin

Reaction score
CCS said:
I went to a gay strip club to apply for a job. Normally I never get carded, since I look kind of old. But I had lots of dermmatch in my hair, so I looked young. Since I lost my wallet a few days ago, they would not let me in. No ID, no get in. They did not card other guys who looked 40.

So I stood outside and talked to some gay smokers who were customers. I asked them if they thought I could work there. They asked if I had a 6 pack. I said no, and they said no one is going to hire me if I don't have a six pack. I told them I had very toned legs and a great rear that would compensate. They just replied that they can't see my rear at all through my pants, so they can't comment on that.

Oh, and another friend who has seen my thin hair did not notice a difference. Neither did my roommates. Apparently they don't memorize my hair much. But even up close they could not tell there was anything in my hair. I could sort of tell, but it takes bright light and a trained eye. My friend who did not notice the dermmatch said he has a friend who wears a toupe. He said it is such high quality that he did not even know. His friend told him, but he still can't tell. So good pieces are out there.

Cliffs:

1. Looks matter.
2. Dermmatch layed on thick hid all my thin spots very well, shaving off several years.

You do realize how superficial a strip club is right?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
AnberlinFan84 said:
Just wow, is this guy for real?

he used to be a fairly regular poster. he's pretty well known for off the wall posts like this.

personally i think hes trolling us all but sometimes i'm not too sure myself

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
F****** brilliant :)

I used to live with a gay guy, and once he sort of implied that if ever get too desperate he could help me out.. I declined :gay:

OK.. This is going to the confessions thread :whistle:

CCS

Reaction score
virtuality said:
F****** brilliant :)

I used to live with a gay guy, and once he sort of implied that if ever get too desperate he could help me out.. I declined :gay:

OK.. This is going to the confessions thread :whistle:

This very topic is discussed here:
http://www.justusboys.com/forum/showthr ... ost7628970

Copy paste, update, and discuss as need be.
I wonder who that Orrion guy is. He sure does put the issues out there.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Justusboys ??? CCS are you still in denial about your sexuality? I think we've found the real reason for your lack of success with the ladies (and its not looks). :whistle:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS said:
I wonder who that Orrion guy is. He sure does put the issues out there.

Let me guess, do the initials CCS mean anything to you........................................................ :whistle:

lock

Reaction score
he has to fully rationalize it first..that does make CCsense...wait, found the screwdriver in the closet, now I'm confused ;-P

lock

Reaction score
anyways
congratulations ccs
now the bad news, if you thought the 20something scene was too competitive..

lock

Reaction score
wow ccs, i just read your post at that board (rolling another one to read the replies

genius..you just found the final twist of your journey..cant really call it a surprise, but its enough. what you have to do now is sell this in some way (blog, movie, whatever, if I knew how to do that I wouldnt be here ;P

you'll be an old rich f** (you can still build that bikeplane, one has to guess its a great way of meeting fit guys)