To Bryan: Insulin?

markymark123

Established Member
Reaction score
I was reading what you had to say about insulin on another site, and I am just wondering exactly how much of the vinegar do you take and if you just take it straight. I am only 19 and have receded quite a bit and I would not doubt that undying love for cereal (sugary, high carb, etc.) could have some bad effects .

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
If insulin is bad for hair, then why don't chicks' hair fell off? Guys their insulin levels are the same as ours.

Let's focus on DHT instead.

Bismarck

Reaction score
Buffboy said:
If insulin is bad for hair, then why don't chicks' hair fell off? Guys their insulin levels are the same as ours.

Let's focus on DHT instead.

Maybe theres a connection between insulin and DHT ? :wink:

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Its not insulin that is bad.. it's (possibly) insulin intolerance aka like (mild?) type II Diabetes.

If you're really concerned, just google the recommended diet for these patients.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
jdizzle said:
I was reading what you had to say about insulin on another site...

I also posted it right here on this site.

jdizzle said:
...and I am just wondering exactly how much of the vinegar do you take and if you just take it straight.

At first I used it the same way they did in the study (20 grams of vinegar, diluted in water and sweetened with saccharin), but after a while I quit adding the saccharin altogether; I kinda got used to the tart taste, and actually started to enjoy it a little! :)

Also, I realized that in experiments like that, scientists usually use MORE than what they think will be enough to get the desired effect; they don't pussy-foot around with minimal doses! Based on that general idea, now I actually use a little bit less than the 20 grams they used, on average. If it's a really high-carbohydrate meal, I'll go ahead and use the full 20 grams; if it's a more moderate amount of carbohydrate, I'll use somewhat less vinegar.

Bryan

G

Bryan

can you share this 'vinegar thing' with us, do you have a link to your post on this subject.

Cheers

Ty

(did a search, but didn't find anything?)