to buy NIZORAL

G

Hi guys

can you please talk me where i am get NIZORAL for online like 5% only i can see 2%?

Thank you for the help

sorry for my English language is rubbish (like garbage?) :freaked2:

Branco

G

branco,
There is no such thing as Nizoral 5%. There are only two types of Nizoral and they are 1% and 2%.

G

thank you bedasshairday

I am to find NIZORAL online for 5% I already have got 5% but I am to svae my dollars by find online cheap NIZORAL 5%

I can already purchass for NIZORAL 2% in my near town chemist! (near Krakow in Poland)

my NIZORAL 5% is nearly over (no more left to use)

thank you for any help

Branco (sorry for English language is rubbish)

G

bedasshairday like this on on the front

janssen.jpg

thankyou

G

Whoa. I never seen that. I am from the US and the only ones here that i know of are 1% Nizoral and 2% Nizoral. 1% is sold over the counter and 2% is available by prescription. I use the 1%. Never seen 5%. But either way, you should be fine with 2% Nizoral, or even 1% for that matter.

Maybe any of the other posters from Europe have seen this.
http://uk.geocities.com/primrosehill@bt ... anssen.jpg

The Gardener

Reaction score
Wow, there is a 5% Nizoral?!

Might as well spray your hair with malathion while you are at it.

G

I think he may be talking about Minoxidil.

no, the picture has 5% Nizoral on the label and 3% nizoral Conditioner!

I wanna get me some of that hair growing shampoo on my head right now.

G

I'm going to buy some nizoral for the first time tomorrow, never realised how essential it was. Is nizoral the only shampoo with the so called hair growing properties? Does the 1% differ much from the 2% in terms of effectiveness? And why is 2% prescription? I'm surprised whoever makes Nizoral has not jumped on the baldness bandwagon and marketed it at baldies as they would significantly increase their market.

My brother has a shitload of Selsun shampoo, its for his dandruf, does anyone know if this has any affect like nizoral?

G

the front of the shampoo bottle says

"for the treatment of seroberroiec deramtitis in male pattern baldness inflammation"

that's sounds as if they are aiming it at the hairloss market

G

Does anyone know where to get the Nizoral Conditioner?

any good online shops?

cheers

Ty

G

one prevents dandruff (anti-dandruff shampoo)

the other one promotes dandruff (dandruff shampoo)

:hairy:

only kidding!

they are one and the same product just stupid labelling standards.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
They say nizoral has a quality of regrowth close to minoxidil 2% and it is supposed to block some dht. But it is more important in improving scalp conditions and allowing hair to regrow with the aid of a healthy scalp. It also works wonders when your dumping minoxidil on your head, so once again it provides a healthy scalp.