To tan or not to tan. That is the question.

CCS

Reaction score
Pretty women have told me to get a tan. I think it would age my skin or give me skin cancer though. So I'm thinking of getting a good spray on tan. But those cost money, so I'll wait on that.

How much do you think a light/medium tan would improve the appearance of a pale guy? Well, my face is not pale. I got the farmer tan going. Obviously a tan would only help if I take my shirt off, though strangely I was given this advice when my shirt was on.

And as for swimming trunks: I'd like to get some that are cut off at mid thigh. Not tight or anything, since I don't want to show off something small. But would be nice to show off my toned, hairless legs a bit without looking gay. No speedo. Just mid cut.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why do you talk about the most random sh*t ever lol like seriously last time i checked this was a hairloss forum

maybe try a tanning forum?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hey, we like his random sh*t :smack:

Nene

Reaction score
CCS said:
Pretty women have told me to get a tan. I think it would age my skin or give me skin cancer though. So I'm thinking of getting a good spray on tan. But those cost money, so I'll wait on that.

How much do you think a light/medium tan would improve the appearance of a pale guy? Well, my face is not pale. I got the farmer tan going. Obviously a tan would only help if I take my shirt off, though strangely I was given this advice when my shirt was on.

And as for swimming trunks: I'd like to get some that are cut off at mid thigh. Not tight or anything, since I don't want to show off something small. But would be nice to show off my toned, hairless legs a bit without looking gay. No speedo. Just mid cut.

xD

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS said:

This statement is an excellent example of an oxymoron................................. :gay: :punk: :whistle:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
But would be nice to show off my toned, hairless legs a bit without looking gay.

Omg, whats going on in America?!? :shock: men should have hairs on their legs people ... i just hope that trend wont catch up to the rest of the world...