Todays Folligen thought...

G

Tonight, I stuck my 1ml of Minoxidil on my sorry scalp, waited a few minutes then sprayed on a few shots of Folligen.

This as usual created a :winky: green dribbiling mess that I then gently 'patted' with my finger to spread/mix.

:idea: I thought to myself maybe it would be easier to mix 1 ml of minoxidil and a few sprays of folligen together first and then apply that mix to my head.

What ya' reckon?

G

Chujgcha said:
You know what would be even better?? I do this all the time. Add 2% Uric Acid to the minoxidil. It's really easy if your a guy.

:freaked2:

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Golden shower method does work!!!!

It's really just a personal choice, do you want piss on your head for 2-4 hours (minimum time needed for proper absorption) each day twice a day to get hair? It's the hardest decision I've ever made. You learn so much about yourself during the time you are debating it within your thoughts and the projections you create of the rest of your life in your mind's eye.

MH

bombscience

Reaction score
how long do you wait between your minoxidil application and folligen application. it's good to let the minoxidil dry first.

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Chujgcha said:
MH,

What is a golden shower? Is that like pissing on your head? Isn't that kind of hard to do?

Indeed! Pure trial and error for me but let me offer you a few tips based on my experience to save you some mess(if that's not the point of this forum I don't know what is!).

Piss in a bottle and use an old rogaine dropper to distribute the piss to affected areas, parting the hair to prevent useless absorption by surrounding hair. Don't worry if you don't have any spare droppers- goldenshower method immediatley usurps and assumes control of minoxidil dependant hair with only a negligible amount of "switchover shed"-throw out your rogaine! Usually only you will notice this- nothing cosmetic. A lot of guys don't even get a switchover shed- don't let it spook you.

Goldenshower often results in regrowth, but if you really want to return to your 13 year old Norwood-.5 hairline, try adding retin-a to your piss bottles.

Good Luck!

MH

G

bombscience said:
how long do you wait between your minoxidil application and folligen application. it's good to let the minoxidil dry first.

15-20 minutes, the minoxidil is not dry by then (Rogaine), I have heard the minoxidil should still be wet as it helps the Folligen penetrate the scalp (?)

On Dr Lee's website (or maybe it was on skinbiology? not sure) they say, in regard to folligen applcation, to apply your minoxidil and then let it dry for a 'minute'.... WTF a minute? my minoxidil takes around 3 days to dry!!

Anyone got any comments on the mixing the two (minoxidil and Folligen) together first before application?

cheers

Ty

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
Anyone got any comments on the mixing the two (minoxidil and Folligen) together first before application?

I've never used Folligen. It's a pretty watery substance, isn't it? If so, mixing it with a topical minoxidil solution (especially anything from Dr. Lee) might very well cause some of the minoxidil to drop out of solution. That would obviously not be good.

Bryan

G

excuse my ignorance, what does 'drop out of solution' mean ?

cheers

Ty

bombscience

Reaction score
Some people in the past have washed out an old minoxidil bottle and used a dropper to apply the folligen. I've tried this and it keeps things a bit cleaner. However now I only use folligen creme my hair is so thin :/.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
excuse my ignorance, what does 'drop out of solution' mean ?

To be no longer dissolved in the liquid vehicle. To form a solid and drop to the bottom of the bottle.

Bryan