Tolgahan's Story - (24 - Needing opinions)

Northern

Reaction score
Hello

My name is Tolgahan. I'm 24 years old. Never felt losing hair or something in my life. But i'm needing your help. I'm new on forums because i didn't need that kind of advices before. I will have some questions wish it's right place to ask it. Been reading the forums for 2 weeks and thought that there are so many people are experiencing this issue aswell donated with many kinds of solutions plus advices. I've taken some pictures from the top and from the left and the right side.

My hair was always thin.That does not mean i was losing hair nor they were not healthy. I'm still not losing hairs (Sometimes when the season changes from winter to summer etc.) My real question is, the newcomer hairs at forehead line need improvement? Because on this seasonal changes they are going down and renewing themselves as in the picture. I want to make them stronger, they look like weak because of being Thin haired. Are there Any solutions for me to make them stronger, or transform them in to thick ones? As well getting harder hairs on the forehead lines? Because they are being oily and being deflated in 2 days without washing.

One of my Friend said, using nizoral is decreasing the oil rate and increasing the thickness. Also was thinking to use minoxidil on the forehead line to get it stronger.

Every answer is welcome. And thank you Very much.

Attachments

• Görüntü043.jpg
    Görüntü043.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 216
  • Görüntü044.jpg
    Görüntü044.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 208
  • Görüntü046.jpg
    Görüntü046.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 217
  • Görüntü047.jpg
    Görüntü047.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 214

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Tolgahan's Story (Needing opinions)

Your hair looks great man, that is my opinion. It isn't even thin, I had really bad thin hair since... forever. I remember when I was 18 (22 now) someone took a picture of me picking something off the ground, my hair was like yours split down the middle and it looked horrible. It looked like I had a half an inch balding spot down the middle. Might have been the flash, but my hair is thin and hasn't gotten too bad since then.

Your hair looks like a normal white male. Your sides are a mature hair line. I would try to keep an eye on them, take photos every 2-3 months and if they keep moving up, SAP EM! But they look fine.

Nizoral should help with the condition of your hair, so you should take it if you need help with that.

The best thing you can do to maintain your hair is to get on finasteride. Rogaine (min) if you need to regrow, but the temples are fine.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't really see a problem!

I mean, you could use nizoral as a precaution (Since you're gonna be washing your hair anyway!). But other than that, I'd just watch it for a while. Nothing to sweat about.

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
If you don't have any signs of male pattern baldness, then use msm. I haven't used before but give it a go, thin hair is genetic, at least you go hair :whistle:

Sorue

Reaction score
It does look like a TINY bit of miniaturisation at the temples, but the angle of the photos taken don't really show it that well. Try a top down shot? But your hair is in fantastic shape so just keep an eye on it, no worries.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorue said:
It does look like a TINY bit of miniaturisation at the temples, but the angle of the photos taken don't really show it that well. Try a top down shot? But your hair is in fantastic shape so just keep an eye on it, no worries.

It's quite natural for hair to be a bit thinner at the temples though (If it is, like you said hard to tell from the pics). I see lots of children and women with visably finer hair on the temples.

Northern

Reaction score
Thanks very very much for the opinions guys, yeah my hairs are quite thin at the temples, im watching em carefully. it seems im not losing any hairs, none on my pillow nor when i pull em with my fingers. Started to use nizoral, waiting on it to see results :) Thanks very much again

Loves