Too little too early

Astroboy

Reaction score
I recently started noticing that my hair has started to thin. I'm not sure why but I don't think I am read for this since I'm only in my late 30's. I don't know much about balding and I'm here to do some research and see if anyone else can help me. From what I have seen there are a lot of reasons. If anyone has any advice please send it my way. Thanks.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
the big three for hair loss is Propecia (finasteride), minoxidil and nizoral. since you still have hair in your late thirties, you'll probably respond very well to these. you could go the natural way which will most likely help with your overall health but it may not do anything for hair.

Astroboy said:
From what I have seen there are a lot of reasons.

if you are having trouble socially i doubt it has much to do with your hair or the lack of it.
Just treat hair loss as a personal thing; you either really want to keep your hair your entire life or you don't.

Astroboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'll have to look into that top three. I want to keep my hair and try to stimulate my head somehow to see if I can get it to grow back some. I'm not at the point where I wear hats all the time but hopefully this doesn't accelerate anytime soon. I think there are some hair cuts I can to to make it look a little better. Is there anything else you would recommend?

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
the only thing i can suggest is to have your hair longer on top than the sides and back so its hard to tell if there is any density difference in your hair.