Took first fincar....

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
Just took my first fincar....can't believe how f*****g small that sh*t was....and when i cut it with a knife half of it shot across teh room lol.....kinda an odd feeling taking it.....knowing that a little *** piece of a pill turn a lot around.....well i got a 240 day supply so...hopefully when it is all said and done....my hair will be back to where it was or at least somewhere in there...aight late.....i felt an slight tingle in my wrist jujst now....MAYBE ITS THE finasteride!!!! lol aight later.....

kemmpo55

Reaction score
The Rock said:
Just took my first fincar....can't believe how f*****g small that sh*t was....and when i cut it with a knife half of it shot across teh room lol.....kinda an odd feeling taking it.....knowing that a little *** piece of a pill turn a lot around.....well i got a 240 day supply so...hopefully when it is all said and done....my hair will be back to where it was or at least somewhere in there...aight late.....i felt an slight tingle in my wrist jujst now....MAYBE ITS THE finasteride!!!! lol aight later.....

Pretty soon you're gonna catch yourself whistling show tunes and staring at your friends asses. Overall a 14% gayness increase in the first month alone! In fact, I just recently purchased a pair of leather assless chaps and a cod piece....for the gym.

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
lol with your f*****g avatar....i don't think thats gonna be as likely as you think

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
By god im 25 percent gay??? .........that explains why my upper left torso is attracted to men....son of a b**ch

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
No but for some reason, I feel the need to support women's suffrage.....odd