Topgun's Story

Topgun

Reaction score
Helo guyz..
OK.. I am also a fellow sufferer..I too have a story.. I know all you people must be tired of reading such stories again and again.. But what can we do.. We are beggars and not choosers.. And this is the only medium through which one can share his experience, frustration, desperation and seek help and guidance.. I hope to do the same..

Alrite..
I am an Indian (NORTH INDIA)and have been experiencing hair loss since 19.. Initially i didnt pay any attention to it but now when i am 21 1/2 years old (will be 22 in June 2011) i am noticing a fairly receded temples(right temple is worse than left). I trimmed my hair very short on 14th december 2010.. I went to a dermatologist in my local hospital on 27th december 2010.. She prescribed me the following which is my regimen that i've started from 29th December 2010.. I think i am NW2 and my crown is slightly thinned.. My grandfather had decent nice hair.My dad has a very good set of hair at the age of 57. My brother has a good full head of hair at 27. BUT my maternal grandfather was bald,my maternal uncles are bald except 1(they all are above 50).. I dont even remember if i was a NW1 in my highschool..

Help guyz.. That is all i can ask for..

Topgun

Reaction score
Re: I Have Also Joined The League...

hey people... comment on my hairloss.. any advice and what Norwood am i?

Attachments

• Untitled_new.jpg
    Untitled_new.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Untitled1_new.jpg
    Untitled1_new.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Untitled2_new.jpg
    Untitled2_new.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Untitled3_new.jpg
    Untitled3_new.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Untitled4_new.jpg
    Untitled4_new.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Untitled5_new.jpg
    Untitled5_new.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Untitled6_new.jpg
    Untitled6_new.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 207

Topgun

Reaction score
Re: (21 yrs)I Have Also Joined The League...

Help and comment guys..need your inputs badly..

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score

For me it looks like a mature hairline. No signs of balding. Well the picture from the top view maybe shows a bit of thinning in the mid aand crown but that might be just the light

Topgun

Reaction score

@LooseItAll: thanx buddy.. I dont know if it is a mature hairline,coz im just about to be 22.. I can't take any chances so i've started the Big 3.. Any further feedback would be highly appreciated.

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score

U may be norwood2 or 1.5..for me..that was my hairline when i was in 4th year high school..and now I'm 2nd year college I'm only 19..for me I would recommend ketoconazole only...I'm not saying finasteride and minoxidil are bad but your not that worst to use the big 3

sergiotahini

Established Member
Reaction score

Hard to say if you have hair loss from those pics. The top looks like it is thinning, but it could just be the combination of the haircut and lighting.

The hairline looks okay, but if you notice that the hair at the corners of your hairline are thinner then there is a good chance that you are balding. Another thing to look for is whether the hairs that shed during the shower, etc., are uniform thickness or contain thinner diameter hair shafts. If there are thinner hair shafts then you have miniaturization and are probably balding.

Is your hair the same length all over your head? Oddly the sides of your head near your temple points look like the thinnest areas to me, but again it could just be lighting or the haircut.

Topgun

Reaction score
@mann02: I think its Norwood 2 coz of my receding temples..
@sergiotahini: Yes my hair are of same length everywhere on the head(as is depicted by my pics).. As far as noticing miniaturised hair are concerned after the shower, i really can't tel you coz they are so small that they go unnoticeable..

Plus i have a question 4 you..that how do you tell what hair are miniaturised and what not?

hair_fighter

Reaction score
hey Topgun i heard ur frm india whr r u frm? im also frm india i need support and help from u in dealing my hairloss currently im on finasteride from past 8 months although the shedding has stopped my hair became very thin and lost a gud amount of hair on top so im considering to add minoxidil where r u getting ur minoxidil from and wats the price? does xgain really help u and wat abt ur progress since its 2 months u started ur regime any improvements?

Thanks

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Perfect time to start meds, looks like my hair around when I started. You are only a NW2, with a bit of miniaturization around the hairline and some slight crown thinning, but the early you address it the before off you'll be.
Good luck