Topical Caffeine?

Luther007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just reading the Wikipedia page on Androgenetic Alopecia, and noticed under Treatments that it listed Topical Caffeine. What kind of treatment puts caffeine on your head? How is it used?

Thanks!

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Does that alpecin really work tho or what? has anyone on here had regrowth with this product?

I have had to stop using rogaine foam becuase for some reason with over a years use i have developed a reaction to it. itchy dry head. I have tried revivogen and that too causes a bad reaction. I'm currently trying spironolactone on it's own.

Is this Alpecin ok for sensitive scalps?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairsucks said:
Does that alpecin really work tho or what? has anyone on here had regrowth with this product?

I have had to stop using rogaine foam becuase for some reason with over a years use i have developed a reaction to it. itchy dry head. I have tried revivogen and that too causes a bad reaction. I'm currently trying spironolactone on it's own.

Is this Alpecin ok for sensitive scalps?

No, you wont get regrowth. It will help maintain your hair and thicken. Alpecin has a shampoo specifically designed for sensitive scalps (Alpecin Sensitive S1). I wouldn't recommend the After-shampoo liquid if you have a sensitive scalp. I really like it though.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
i have used alpecin for 4 months, i love the smell, love the scalp tingle and the way my hair feels and shines after use. I did notice a stop in my hairLOSS (no hair-growth), how ever i also used revivogin at the same time which i belive may have done more to stop my shedding (along with nizoral at night) then just the alpecin, either way it cant hurt and its cheap so give it a shot why not? 2 bottles cost me 30 bucks including shipping. you only need a quater size drop each morning. itl last you 3 months easy each bottle

*i got mine off an ebay store