topical creating : curcumin or asc-j9 how would you do it?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i have a question : how best to create a topical out of curcumin or in the future other medicines like asc-j9 ?

curcumin you can buy in gelcaps or powdercaps
asc-j9 (just an example) is little crystal balls...

question : how do you mix this in a liposomes cream ?
i would use something like this :
http://www.jarpharma.com/phlojelultra.htm

how to mix other medicine in a liposomes cream ?
if it was little hard crystal balls, how get this verry good mixed in the cream ?
you could disolve the crystals in little bit ethanol ? and mix the remaining of it in the liposomes cream ? but would the alcohol not affect the liposomes cream ?

and how to do it with powder ?

just handy to know how to do it best...

any suggestions ?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
nobody ???

i just need to know how to disolve crystal balls , and on a safe way so it does not break down the liposomes cream...

its kind of urgent...

i need it to be mixed in the phlojel ultra...

any suggestions would be welcome...

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
this sucks...

other times they talk all the time how to make topical , now nobody can answer my question...

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
I do not know much about this guy, but on curcumin search the forum ImmrtalHair :)

ps: Any estimate of when it leaves the ASC-J9 ?

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
You can buy curcumin in raw powder in any supermarket, maybe it's spelt turmeric, it's the same thing.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i think adding some curcumin/tumeric to your minoxidil would also be possible...

but is there nobody that knows how you break down the crystals of a medicine to mix it into liposomes cream ?

oofah

Reaction score
Curcumin is not the same as turmeric, it's an extraction of turmeric.
There is a curcumin cream out there, can't remember it's name.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
well its best to disolve it into ethanol and 30% glycerine in....

i orderd some phlojel and will try to find a way to mix it into that...

il keep you posted....

and also , to the peopel that try the asc-j9 : buy the real stuff , not from china... it you look close at the names , its a different kind of powder , that cheap stuff from china is some kind of extract of curcumin , but its not the real asc-j9 , so compare the official names carefully...

the only real asc-j9 is that from the official supplyers... and you need to be a lab to get this....