Topical Licorice?

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get topical Licorice? I might try it. I know you can get it because some people use it to treat Rosacea.

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
cheers guys.

Anyone used this stuff before? CCS thinks it's stronger then spironolactone.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
hairsucks said:
cheers guys.

Anyone used this stuff before? CCS thinks it's stronger then spironolactone.

http://sciencelinks.jp/j-east/article/2 ... 230063.php

Another japanise study :) i really respect them but cmon they also published simular study about grape seed, apple polly.

The main point if this think works?? Apple poly use to be good or even better that minoxidil but i haven't read anybody by far to say that done wonder to him. And i have seen great minoxidil responders for short period of use. I first time i see this but i guess it's natural and work same as spironolactone :) but we aren't rats.

Seems that non of these natural treaments have the power like chemicals can give, sad by true i guess. Don't forget saw pallmeto :jump:

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
I never saw any photos or other proofs that spironolactone grew any hairs....but if i'm wrong, please post them....

I'm not a a pro on naturals (think that the answer MIGHT be in mixing the best of the 2 worlds), and agree with lack of proofs of many of the things posted, but that goes the same way about the lack of proofs of many of the so called FDA aprooved!...and if you answer me that, in those cases there have been SOME proofs, i'll answer that it's only a question of maths ratio, cause the number of people that uses the so called FDA aprooved are in a much larger number!

Question is, i don't care if in the end of the story it's a chemical comercialized by a big one or a natural that a John Doe found out, i just care if it works...and i'm not even talking of the fact, that what work for some, doesn't mean that work for all, cause if that would be the case Fina and minoxidil, wouldn't have the ratio of success they have, that in my knoledge is far less than 100%, isn't it?! :whistle:

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Soon i'm planing to start using spironolactone/rogain foam. spironolactone i'm planing to apply on the front and minoxidil on the crowi will inform u about the results. It's hard to say but i head lot of people got benefits from spironolactone maybe because of the spironolactone itself or they where using other treamants like propecia/minoxidil.

Same here i don't care if it natural or chemical or the cost if it works it's ok to me. I have plus reason to use those natural because of my oily scalp problem.

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
:) I hope it goes well for you...GREATEST OF LUCK!...

I recently bought a topic, that seems promissing, it has mostly naturals, but other stuff to...i've passed the phase of believing in miracles, but everything that i can do to mantain what i have and solve some of my scalp problems (oily and irritation) will already be a GREAT result, as i'm mixing oral 5AR inibitors (propecia and naturals) i hope i can still have some regrowth...hope....

The truth is, i'm 35 yeats old, and if you asked me 7 years ago if i would though i still had this much hair, i would said NO...so something is doing the trick, not much regrow, but well mantained...i'm dealing better with the subject now, i guess it comes with age...and certanly expecting for the next generation of treatments, witch by the latest news, will probably see in the nex 5-10 years, so with a little luck and the current treatments i think and hope to get there still with a very reasnoble amount of hair.

But GOOD LUCK for you, give some feedback, as i'll do the same| :)