Topical Or Oral Pumpkin Seed Oil And Nettle?

EP93

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, for about 8 months now I've really only been using oils topically and while I don't see any new growth, my hair loss doesn't seem to be getting worse. Shedding seems to have decreased and the bad scalp itch is pretty well gone. However, my lack of regrowth is a bit disappointing. I'm 24 and have had thinning hair since I was about 21.

I was wondering if taking things orally is better than topical or if it really matters. I'm thinking of taking pumpkin seed oil and/or stinging nettle orally daily but can't find a ton of info on if it's worth it or what dose (I have a jar of liquid PSO, not the little pills). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean pumpkin seed oil won’t do anything properly the only study that showed it working had a bunch of other stuff in it too but I don’t think applying it to your head and taking a capsule daily will hurt.

but buying the pills will cost a lot more. Just buy a small dropper and some empty capsules and you can make your own pills and apply it to scalp and hair.

or leave the oil and stinging nettle in a jar for a month and combine them.