topical ru

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a topical androgen blocker. You can buy it from Faith Eagle Labs, but it costs roughly $900-$1200 a year depending on dose.

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
Because there's little demand for it right now, and production on a small-scale is expensive.

Who knows what price will be like when it's released. I know it's difficult to manufacture, so I expect it to be more expensive than propecia, but I imagine it'll cost a little less than it does now.

beaner

Reaction score
spinner2 said:
Because there's little demand for it right now, and production on a small-scale is expensive.

Who knows what price will be like when it's released. I know it's difficult to manufacture, so I expect it to be more expensive than propecia, but I imagine it'll cost a little less than it does now.

What evidence do you have that RU is even going to be released? That would mean clinical trials and the such, which from my understanding aren't going to happen or aren't going to continue......you haven't a clue, do you?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
spinner2 said:

What evidence do you have that RU is even going to be released? That would mean clinical trials and the such, which from my understanding aren't going to happen or aren't going to continue......you haven't a clue, do you?
i dont remmber who and when,but i think someone posted a link to phase 2 trials of RU not too long ago

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
spinner2 said:

Got renamed to PSK##### or something of that sort. There have been enough studies to say for certain that it'll pass phase 2 and 3 trials: it's pretty good stuff. Should be out within the next few years.