Topical spray for scalp/hair health

ABJac

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good topical spray that is engineered as a over hair and scalp tonic. The best current example I have is "Rejuveplex". I am looking to add an adjust spray into my regimen that will help basically create an optimal environment for hair growth and just assist current treatments. Anything good come to mind?

Jacob

Reaction score
That's a bit odd...ahem..since "Rejuveplex" looks to come in a bottle with a dropper. I'll restrain from commenting the product or the guys involved with it..for now:twisted:

Tricomin is a spray and doesn't mess up your hair..at least when I used it years ago.

ABJac

Reaction score
Exactly why I don't want rejuvelplex, its a drop applicator. But thanks for the useless comment. But incase anyone else wants a good topical like this, look into HairChi.

Jacob

Reaction score
You said "the best current example"..after mentioning Rejuveplex. And I mentioned Tricomin. Then you try turning it around on me and saying it's a useless comment?? :nono:

We talked about Hairchi in the past..at Regrowth for sure. Hope you like it.

doke

Reaction score
I remember hairchi is anyone still using it? and do not say anything about useless comment hahaha