toplace lace looks fantastic

CCS

Reaction score
I saw a pic of just the lace itself in front of a finger tip. It is way finer than a window screen. It just looks increadible how small those fibers were. They were a tanned skin color. Possibly the color of the hair they come on. No way would anyone see them even up super close. They also were 90% hole, and 10% strand. try to get the glue on the fiber and not the hole, and you should have an extremely breathable piece. I'm just amazed at that technology, and how it is so inexpensive. I also have no idea how hairs can be strongly attached to such a fine mesh.

If a woman rubs your base, I think she'd be more likely to feel the stubble of the hairs you shaved than to feel the base itself. I bet that thing rips easy, so use lots of water to soak it off when removing it.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
CCS - are you really considering getting a piece?

I feel really bad for you if you're doing it to get attention from the opposite sex. Once again, you'll be going down the wrong road and not addressing your root problem with girls. The piece will not get you laid, CCS.

CCS

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
Once again, you'll be going down the wrong road and not addressing your root problem with girls. The piece will not get you laid, CCS.

Just like me going down the wrong road by trying to build more muscle or get abs. The girl I was chasing finally went for a guy with a perfect NW1. She said she likes to move slow and is not looking for a relationship, and then boom she moves fast with him. Is my root problem that I'm too shallow, since I reject fat women? I'm giving the piece ago, as soon as I get caught up in school and get more money. It will be my early HM.

Haven't you heard? In order to get a piece of a$$, your upper forehead needs to be hairier than your a$$. I'm going to get a piece.

s.a.f

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
CCS - are you really considering getting a piece?

I feel really bad for you if you're doing it to get attention from the opposite sex. Once again, you'll be going down the wrong road and not addressing your root problem with girls. The piece will not get you laid, CCS.

CCS said:
Just like me going down the wrong road by trying to build more muscle or get abs. The girl I was chasing finally went for a guy with a perfect NW1. She said she likes to move slow and is not looking for a relationship, and then boom she moves fast with him. Is my root problem that I'm too shallow, since I reject fat women? I'm giving the piece ago, as soon as I get caught up in school and get more money. It will be my early HM.

Yes and since embarking on a serious weight training/diet regime exactly how many women have you had? :whistle:
This girl you were chasing obviously was'nt interested and was just letting you down gently. Its happened to me before aswell "Oh I'm not interested in a relationship right now, I want to be single for a while" then a week later she hooks up with some other guy! its probably happenend to everyone on this site at some point.
But did you ever think it could be something other than your lack of nw1 that she did'nt like? Possibly your (no offence) weird outlook on life?
This is the root cause that HWGA is talking about I'm just wondering what your next excuse will be, when the nw1 does'nt bring girls flocking to you. :shakehead:

All I can say is if your minds made up, good luck with the peice I sincerly hope this latest hypothesis does'nt spectacularly backfire on you. :(

antonio666

Reaction score
i agree some of these hair peices today are totally undetectable,so why do tony blackburn,terry wogan and bruce forsyth wear such bad ones

CCS

Reaction score
The only way I see this backfiring spectacularly on me is if I make a project out of my next template and blow off my classes. As long as I focus on my exams the next two weeks and don't go on that site too much I should be fine.

CCS

Reaction score
I want it now. I'm just so sure I could walk up to any decently pretty single woman in my complex on a saturday night and hit it off just fine.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I was thinking more like this scenario: :whistle:

CCS walks into class,
Everyone (stares) :shock: "Your hair looks different, .... are you wearing ... a wig"!? :freaked:
CCS "Yeah, but um its a toplace" :$
Class = :woot: :mrgreen: (Proffessor looks on) :shakehead:
1hr later all over campus " Hey you know that weird guy from chemistry class"?,
"no",
"You know the creepy old one",
"Oh you mean the one who farts a lot?"
"Yeah he only showed up in class in a wig today"
"WTF! he's one mental bastard" :hairy:

CCS

Reaction score
I'd just play dumb if anyone asked why my hair is different. What are they going to do? Grab it and tug as hard as they can? I'd press charges for the assault.

Loser: hey, your hair looks different.
Me: Really? How so?
Loser: you have more hair. Hey everyone, he's wearing a wig!
Me: (sitting down between some hot women) I do not know that crazy guy. (hot woman runs her hands through my hair and gives her smile of approval)

Case closed.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
i agree some of these hair peices today are totally undetectable,so why do tony blackburn,terry wogan and bruce forsyth wear such bad ones

Hey Brucie has toned the density down now, I noticed he has a thinner rug and it looks good.

CCS s.a.f's got a point man, I agree the toplaces look incredible, I even watched that half hour video of that guy who post's on here and I admit it looks amazing, but I think if you are to embark on the peice road you might be best doing this at the start of a new term to reduce the risk of being busted and being the subject of ridicule, I also think theres a learning curve with wearing peices in terms of trimming them to the style you like and the colour match.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I'd just play dumb if anyone asked why my hair is different. What are they going to do? Grab it and tug as hard as they can? I'd press charges for the assault.

Me: (sitting down between some hot women) I do not know that crazy guy. (hot woman runs her hands through my hair and gives her smile of approval)

Case closed.

LMFAO - I like your outlook, but you know in reality this aint gonna be the case

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
Well in reality, if it's a good hair piece than no one will say anything about it. I think most people are more likely to think a puffy combover is a hair piece than a real good quality one. I'd prefer to look good and occasionally feel self conscious about my hair piece, rather than look like shite and feel self conscious about my balding head all the time.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, are you planning on shaving your head or are you going to try wearing the piece over your short hair?

CCS

Reaction score
mulder said:
Well in reality, if it's a good hair piece than no one will say anything about it. I think most people are more likely to think a puffy combover is a hair piece than a real good quality one. I'd prefer to look good and occasionally feel self conscious about my hair piece, rather than look like shite and feel self conscious about my balding head all the time.

I think my grafts look like a pathetic hair piece. The shafts all go in the wrong direction, not with my natural hair. And the hair is so thin it might as well be shaved. With dermmatch it looks a bit better, but looking up at it and seeing the sky in the background, you can see how laughably thin my grafts are. It gave me some piece of mind, and was better than being bald. But I really wish I had gone to toplace years ago and saved thousands of dollars and looked 100x better.

Mulder, I'm going to shave it. Well, my grafts are so thin I could probably just push them down though. I don't want any razor bumps from shaving either. But I do want my scalp visible. So if I cover existing hairs, women will see a brown scalp, not a skin scalp. So probably shave it.

The main thing I'm worried about is if I take it off for the night to make it last longer, and some hot women knock on my apartment door. I guess I could just pretend I'm not home, put on my piece in 30 minutes, then go find them later and tell them my roommate told me he heard someone knocking and I figured it was them.

CCS

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:

Case closed.

LMFAO - I like your outlook, but you know in reality this aint gonna be the case

I was exaggerating about a hot woman putting her hands in my hair right at that moment. Only an ugly person would attack me like that, and if I wanted to be mean I could point out how ugly they are and everyone would be on my side. At least the good looking people would. But I'd just play dumb, and if he called it a wig, I'd then say he's jelous that my body, face, hair and everything look better than him.

CCS

Reaction score
I hope some jelous ugly guy says something about my new hair. I'll make him regret it on the spot.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Adolescence is such a tough time.

kilgore

Reaction score

Case closed.

CCS, I don't know how good you think this wig is, but I seriously doubt that a woman running her fingers through your hair would not notice it.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hope some jelous ugly guy says something about my new hair. I'll make him regret it on the spot.

:woot: You are almost as bitter as me!

CCS, I hope you can laugh at all this in years to come, I honestly think you will bump into a nice girl when you least expect it, and she will respect you for being you, you wont need to impress her with NW1 hair, honestly! if you can get them to smile like you do with us you are on to a winner! I am sure many will agree with me here.

But if the toplace is what you want to boost your confidence then go for it but put a good plan into place just in case the bullys pick you out.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
mulder said:

I think my grafts look like a pathetic hair piece. The shafts all go in the wrong direction, not with my natural hair. And the hair is so thin it might as well be shaved. With dermmatch it looks a bit better, but looking up at it and seeing the sky in the background, you can see how laughably thin my grafts are. It gave me some piece of mind, and was better than being bald. But I really wish I had gone to toplace years ago and saved thousands of dollars and looked 100x better.

Mulder, I'm going to shave it. Well, my grafts are so thin I could probably just push them down though. I don't want any razor bumps from shaving either. But I do want my scalp visible. So if I cover existing hairs, women will see a brown scalp, not a skin scalp. So probably shave it.

The main thing I'm worried about is if I take it off for the night to make it last longer, and some hot women knock on my apartment door. I guess I could just pretend I'm not home, put on my piece in 30 minutes, then go find them later and tell them my roommate told me he heard someone knocking and I figured it was them.

I say since you're shaving it, glue it and just keep it on all the time- I'd imagine it would save a lot of time in the long run.
Is that where most of the damage is done? At night rubbing against a pillow? Maybe a silk pillow would help?
I plan on getting a denser hair piece so I'm hoping short/medium hair underneath won't be visible...I'd like to wear it over my hair until I'm sure I have the right piece and method down since I look terrible bald.

Are you planning on doing it all yourself CCS? Where you finding the best info? Have you looked into any of the other places besides toplace?