toppik and hair color

jx

Reaction score
should you go lighter or darker than your hair color? im like a light brown or dirty blond and i was wondering if i should go with light or dark brown.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Go with medium brown....light brown is more red and doesn't blend well.

jx

Reaction score
i just read that really long post on toppik and courve, instead of resurrecting that, i'll just ask here. some people say that toppik is useless unless you use some kind of hairspray to hold it in. i dont really use hairspray, but i guess i would if i had to. do you all think it would work with the pomade stuff i use?

SpecialK

Reaction score
I use Toppik everyday, I don't use any hair spray at all and I have had no big problems with it falling out. I would say about 90 % of the toppik stays in during the course of a day.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair color comes between the light brown and the medium brown. I always buy a small cannister of each, and remix them so that each container has the two colors mixed together.

I also do this with couvre. I put a dab of medium brown and a dab of light brown on my finger, and add a little water and mix the two colors on my finger. The combination of both colors, especially with the Couvre work well for me.