Toppik/hairsoreal. Anybody with experience? I have ???????

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
How good are these products? I'm a diffuse thinner and would like to wear my hair at about a half inch -1 inch long. I would like to add a little density and was wondering how it would look at this length. How well will the colors match my dark brown hair? Will the fibers easily fall off or wash off in the rain? I don't want to make a mess.

SpecialK

Reaction score
I have been using toppik for a couple of monts now and I really like it. I am also a diffuse thinner and from what I have noticed the fibers stay connected to the hair quite well, throughout the day I notice some of the fibers fall out but most of them don't. But it is reccomended to use a hair spray to help hold the fibers, which I don't use.

Basketballhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I am also a diffuse thinner but have found great success with DERMMATCH. Ive found that if you put it in your hair when its damp and then thet it dry without combing it, it actually coats each strand of hair making it look much thicker and also reduces scalp appearance. Its been the only product which has kept me sane for the past few months. It is completely undetectable in indoor lighting and really works great.

The negatives: It stains stuff if you dont let it dry and it looks kinda ridiculous in direct sunlight.