Totally Stop Masturbation and started had Propecia for 1 week

funnycrazy

Reaction score
Hi all the experts here, appreciate that read my post

Here is my issue, I'm 25 years old and currently facing hair loss of the middle part of the head. The part is quite empty now but I don't feel like falling a lot of hair in my life. Would i guess because there is no growing ?

I have regularly masturbation around 4 - 5 times a week. Not really sure whether this is counted as excessively? I have read a lot of internet articles, but the outcome is not really accurate, since this is related to the DHT level.

I believe this topic has been debate a lot of times, but I wish to get advise from the latest, now i have completely quit masturbation for 1 week time, and started taking Propecia. Would this be able to regrow my hair?

I have also seen a lot of side effect of taking Propecia (1 mg), what i planned now is completely stop masturbation for a period around 3 months time and also continuously take Propecia as well.

I'm also concern, if I stop taking Propecia my hair will keep on losing although i still quit masturbation? It's thousand of questions in my mind now. Hopefully someone with successful example and experts could advise me

Appreciate for the reply

Da Crow

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd say its a good experiment anyone should try.

Theoretically your testosterone levels will rise which means
Dht might or will rise as well, being on propecia will countteract that.
I'd say with the extra testosterone around, your workouts should be
benefitted and perhaps libido but if you're a lazy bum then it has the
potential to get converted to estrogen.

funnycrazy

Reaction score
thanks for the reply... now i planned to try propecia for 3 months and stop mastubation for 3 months too

if the effect is great, i will choose to stop taking propecia and inspect again, as i read the instruction of Propecia, the withdrawal of treatment leads to reversibility of effect within 12 months

Im concern that is there any case study or example that shown stop taking propecia but no reversibility of effect. appreciate for the advise

funnycrazy

Reaction score
thanks for the reply... now i planned to try propecia for 3 months and stop mastubation for 3 months too

if the effect is great, i will choose to stop taking propecia and inspect again, as i read the instruction of Propecia, the withdrawal of treatment leads to reversibility of effect within 12 months

Im concern that is there any case study or example that shown stop taking propecia but no reversibility of effect. appreciate for the advise

- - - Updated - - -

All Experts,

Just now when i bath, i just realized there is some red dots on my penis head, please advise me is it caused by the Propecia that I took?