Trans-dermal RU.... the specs

but What about Today

Established Member
Reaction score
well I'm interested in this concept.

The reason why dutas and finasteride show better results is because it stays in the system blocking dht all day, ru blocks it for a short period of time then dht comes back.

So ideally having ru in a form that would have a slow release timing effect would render best results, which would be a trans-dermal.

So my plan is to buy this http://www.primordialperformance.com/st ... ution.html

and mix some ru in it. It has a slow release time of 12 hours, so when I wake up I would apply it and then exactly 12 hours later apply again, or however long the half life of ru is.

So my questions to the experience knower's is.... how much ru should be used for one bottle?

How long is the half life of ru, better yet when should second dosage be applied?

Do you think ru would be even stable, obviously it would be kept refrigerated but still?

Maybe even try some trans-dermal fluridil to downgrade the androgen receptors?

what yall think ?

razman

Reaction score
I am not sure whether RU chemical ingredients will react with the vehicles's and form some sort of compound which could be bad for skin/nerves?? short /long term damage but apart from that this sounds good.