Transdermal LaserCap

Jacob

Reaction score
I don't see this posted here yet...

I don't think too many are going to order/use one with that price tag..but it's the best idea I've seen in awhile..regarding LLLT.

http://www.baumanmedical.com/Default.aspx?tabid=163

LaserCap offers the the power of a clinical laser therapy unit in a cordless, rechargeable, discreet treatment device that literally 'fits under your hat' for non-chemical, non-invasive, pain-free treatment almost anywhere, anytime. The LaserCap includes the rechargeable battery pack, A/C power adapter for charging, the patented laser therapy device containing 224 diodes (650nm/5mW) and sturdy carrying case.

http://www.hairlasercap.com

The LaserCap is available by physician-only at this time. It is currently in pre-clinical studies in preparation for formal clinical trials to receive FDA 510(k) clearance as a hair re-growth device when clinical efficacy is demonstrated. The company makes no medical claims in regard to the LaserCap at this time. Patents Pending, Copyright 2009, Transdermal Cap, Inc. 08/2009

Jacob

Reaction score
I almost forgot...Hoppi, feel free to start and donate to a fund to pay for this thing for me. The $ would only go towards this :mrgreen:

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
i didnt think low level laser therapy worked? Hence why alot of people say it's just BS, and if it does work the results are so un-satisfactory, it doesnt make it worth the price tag?

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised Bauman would associate himself with something so ridiculous.

Jacob

Reaction score
Ridiculous??? The price I suppose.

karlg..it does work..for some. I think the problem is some were going around saying more is better, etc. Sticking to what the LLLT centers(the ones with those expensive head units) do..including using topicals along with it...seems to be what ppl are leaning towards nowadays.

This particular product is obviously geared towards those who have the $, and who don't have the time and/or don't want the embarrassment of going to one of those LLLT centers.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not referring to LLLT... I mean the baseball cap with hella diodes as if people are that pressed for 30 minutes, every other day.