Travolta Shaves head, look at the comments.

ali777

Reaction score
barcafan said:
being white and bald makes you a social leper

You really believe that??

I happen to think that he looks good in the picture.

barcafan

Reaction score
Should have put a /sarcasm for you slow witted british folk ;).

KIDDINGGG

Yeah i was being sarcastic, i wrote that because its the general 'feeling' i get when i read posts in this subforum.

I think he looks good too. And i really cant wait for the brigade to sh*t on our parade.

ali777

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Should have put a /sarcasm for you slow witted british folk ;).

KIDDINGGG

Yeah i was being sarcastic, i wrote that because its the general 'feeling' i get when i read posts in this subforum.

I think he looks good too. And i really cant wait for the brigade to sh*t on our parade.

I'll let you off the hook :whistle:

it's 6am, I didn't sleep very well and I have to get on with my work :sobbing:

When I read your post for the second time, I can the sarcasm :shakehead:

s.a.f

Reaction score
He's not shaving it by choice thats for a movie role.
He'll be back wearing the system in a few weeks.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he looks good.

Suprised by how positive the comments are still though, people usually enjoy taking a shot at a celebrity.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh that one is too easy.

1) The guy is 54.
2) The guy is famous.
3) The guy will undo this after his movie role.

It's a bit different no? He looks like a badass but that is probably the role.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
oh that one is too easy.

1) The guy is 54.
2) The guy is famous.
3) The guy will undo this after his movie role.

It's a bit different no? He looks like a badass but that is probably the role.

What's your point? He looks good, no?

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think he really has perfect facial features for this look - very large, pronounced, features and a strong head shape. This won't work for many guys. Especially the scrawny, pale ones.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Also remember that the majority of people who took the time to look at that story and add a comment would have done so because they are Travolta fans.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
He's not shaving it by choice thats for a movie role.
He'll be back wearing the system in a few weeks.

Maybe he will change his mind and keep it.

s.a.f said:
Also remember that the majority of people who took the time to look at that story and add a comment would have done so because they are Travolta fans.

I'm not a Travolta fan and I think he looks good. I could also find you a picture of a celebrity with people making the effort to sign in and make negative comments. If people are not making the effort to make negative comments then I think that it is a success.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
The negativity of some posters on this forum is getting a bit old. That "aaww what the f***, I can't get it up anyways" attitude towards everything is really charming.

Travolta looks pretty good and it's nice to see he gets mostly positive comments. So f*****g what if he decides to opt for the wig again after the movie's shot?

Petchsky

Reaction score
I liked these comments,

"His mouth looks like a woman's snatch." - (just funny)

"Hahaha never knew there were so many baldie lovers! This is a good look for JT - better than trying to cover up a receding hairline. Good for him. I know it must be tough on men that had LOTS of great hair when they were young (think Barbarino) to lose it, especially with the whole world watching. Great transition for him." (Very true)

"OH MY GOD!! I am sooo loving this look! (I have never been attracted to his look before ths picture) WOW!"(Not a Travolta fan)

"Oh, my! This turns me on so much I must go find my little mechanical friend.." (Fingers crossed she is representative of all women)

"I thought Kelly was his beard. Shouldn't he be making out with some dude on his aeroplane?! lol

I believe this is just for a movie, but he definitely should keep it, or get 5000 graft hair transplant.

Sorue

Reaction score
I'm not a fan, but he looks really good shaved. I'll take it over his lush-nw1 wig for sure, it hardly looks like his age

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:

If he is going for a badass role, yes. If he is going to work for a corporation, no.

And he is a famous leading man movie star, it's just not the same. If you think it is, you are fooling yourself.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Hammer87 said:

If he is going for a badass role, yes. If he is going to work for a corporation, no.

And he is a famous leading man movie star, it's just not the same. If you think it is, you are fooling yourself.

.......If he was going to work for a corporation he probably would have gone for another look which would have suited that position.

He's 52(?) now, with or without hair he's not going to look the same as he did in Grease.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
HatPrisoner91 said:
[If he is going for a badass role, yes. If he is going to work for a corporation, no.

He's 52(?) now, with or without hair he's not going to look the same as he did in Grease.
Oh he's going for as close to that look as its possible for him to get. Thats why he always has his hairpiece at least 3" ontop, the same length as he had in the late 70's early 80's when he was at his most famous.
You can bet he does'nt want to look like a 52 yr old guy. Like Stallone he's trying to keep as close to how he looked in his prime.