Treating Acne scars with Acell's compound

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Id like to know if this is possible, and if so, how/where can i do it?

i have some acne scars left from teenage years that always bothered me and id love to get rid of those, seems that the Acell thing might help there, what do you guys think?

(plz move thread if not in the right place, ty)

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Id like to know if this is possible, and if so, how/where can i do it?

i have some acne scars left from teenage years that always bothered me and id love to get rid of those, seems that the Acell thing might help there, what do you guys think?

(plz move thread if not in the right place, ty)

Bros get some peels from this website...

http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/cata ... -82-1.html

That sh*t work..

Try to find some How to or reviews on youtube, google..

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thanks for the link squeegee, i was thinking to go with the deep pill rout, my facial skin is real bad, these look like more for a day to day use

anyone went throw or know someone who have done a deep pill and can give some input on results maybe?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
A good Alpha Lipoic Acid cream..inhibit scar tissue really good.. Also internal Proteolityc enzymes or systematic enzymes.... Eat Scar tissue and fibrosis like no other!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
squeegee said:
A good Alpha Lipoic Acid cream..inhibit scar tissue really good.. Also internal Proteolityc enzymes or systematic enzymes.... Eat Scar tissue and fibrosis like no other!

Where the hell do you get all this sh*t from, are you retired or obsessed or what? :dunno:

that isn't meant offensive, though it sounds it a bit

hahahaha! LOL dunno man.. I am obsess with training and supplements.. This my little world!