Tricomin 12 months??

viperfish

Reaction score
Has anyone here used tricomin for 12 months as a single agent?? I'm pretty sure no one has, but I would be interested to know. It just seems that it should be something that many would have great success with as it addresses many hairloss issues ranging from fibrosis to DHT (according to Dr. Pickart). I just don't know if anyone on here has given it the time to do the job (lets say up to one year).

Cassin

Reaction score
I have been using Copper-Peptides for over a year now and Tricomin is the best there is. I use it everyday since my scalp is so sensitive and my scalp is now in prime health. It's hard to explain but it just feels and looks healthier.

I am using Finasteride and Minoxidil so it is impossible to tell how it has worked as far as regrowth goes, but a healthy scalp is needed so maybe it is helping some? I think so. I plan on using forever I guess, I just ordered 2 more bottles the other day.

Cheapest place by the way right here at home. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/shop/catalo ... ucts_id=46

It says 1 1/2 months supply per bottle, that is wayyyyyyyyyy off (HairLossTalk.com won't listen to me :)). 2 bottles at one app per day will last over a year. If you use it only a few times a week you could easily stretch a bottle for a year.

Folligen is ok but it's color makes it unusable, American Crew is good. If you check out Albertsons you can pick up AC a lot cheaper than at a salon or any website.

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin,

not too sound a pest or anything but I want to ask you a few specifics on this? Can you give specific details on how you use that stuff? I just bought a bottle and I would like to do it "right"

1) When do you apply? (i.e. after shower when wet, or after shower and other products you might apply)
2) How much do you apply?
3) Where on your scalp do you apply?
4) Any other notes you have about this stuff?

btw..I only use Propecia and Rog and nizoral 1%. Thanks man.

yuppy75

Established Member
Reaction score
not too sound a pest or anything but I want to ask you a few specifics on this? Can you give specific details on how you use that stuff? I just bought a bottle and I would like to do it "right"

1) When do you apply? (i.e. after shower when wet, or after shower and other products you might apply)

after minoxidil dries is recomended

2) How much do you apply?

3-5 sprays is good depending on amount of baldness

uhh, where you are missing hair and scalp iritated

4) Any other notes you have about this stuff?

its blue

btw..I only use Propecia and Rog and nizoral 1%. Thanks man

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Instead of spraying Tricomin, apply it with a dropper. If you spray it on you'll get most of it on your hair, where it does no good, instead of on your scalp, where it should be.

Cassin

Reaction score
StoptheMadness said:

After I apply Minoxidil. I try to give it a little time to dry first.

StoptheMadness said:
2) How much do you apply?)

About 4 sprays. Sometimes a little more.

StoptheMadness said:

Everywhere I use Minoxidil. So pretty much midway on my scalp to my hairline.

StoptheMadness said:
4) Any other notes you have about this stuff??

If you have irritation, use it once or twice a day till the irritaion goes away and then cut back to 3 or 4 times a week to maintain prime scalp health.

StoptheMadness said:
btw..I only use Propecia and Rog and nizoral 1%. Thanks man.

If you add on a Copper-Peptide you have every base covered. This is what my regimen is.

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Cassin. I will start to add this to my regimen. I'm stubborn and won't try other meds other than the big 3, but Tricommin seems low risk hi reward so its worth a shot to do that for a year, minimum.

viperfish

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys!! I have used folligen, tricomin, and american crew in the past. I agree that I like tricomin the best of the three. Like I said before I was looking for someone who has just been on tricomin alone as a single agent. I think it would be interesting to see what its effect would be on someone who only used tricomin (not in combination with other treatments). I have found very few before and after pics of someone who has only used cu peptides.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Due to side effect issues with both finasteride and minoxidil I am just using a rotation of tin peptides (Folligen for Blondes) and emu oil, as recommended by "Gay" Dr. Pickart. Also a poo rotation of H & S-T/Sal and Selsun Blue. I will try to post some progress pics ASAP.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The tricomin available for commercial use IS NOT the same formula as the tricomin used in the FDA trials. It therefore very likely does not grow more hair than 2% minoxidil as was claimed in the trials.

It has a nice cosmetic feel to it but whether its any good for inflammation is debatable. It is a watered down much weaker SOD than folligen and is given the impression of being a Cu solution with added blue dye's .

Folligen can stain the scalp though and IS messy.

Personally, I think the most acceptable SOD-based product is the AC range of copper peptides.

I personally intend to start using the serum mixed with aloe vera gel, emu oil and jojoba.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I personally intend to start using the serum mixed with aloe vera gel, emu oil and jojoba.

Where would I find that.....

Is it a spray sort of thing...

Tony

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tony:

http://www.mankind.co.uk/ProductDetails ... ctID=21652

Revitalize Intensive Serum delivers spot treatment to those areas that require extra attention. Revitalize Serum contains a high concentration of the exclusive Nutri-Rich Copper Complex. This provides unsurpassed restorative benefits to optimise a healthy scalp environment and expand the life cycle of every individual hair.

Copper Peptide to nourish and restore an optimal scalp environment, while minimising hair loss.

Saw Palmetto to help fight the production of hormones that contribute to hair loss.

Green Tea to soothe and tone the hair and scalp environment.

To use: Massage into problem areas daily after using Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner. Can be used in conjunction with Revitalize Spray Solution.

Cassin

Reaction score
Red Rose said:
The tricomin available for commercial use IS NOT the same formula as the tricomin used in the FDA trials. It therefore very likely does not grow more hair than 2% minoxidil as was claimed in the trials.

It has a nice cosmetic feel to it but whether its any good for inflammation is debatable. It is a watered down much weaker SOD than folligen and is given the impression of being a Cu solution with added blue dye's .

Personally, I think the most acceptable SOD-based product is the AC range of copper peptides.

If it holds my irritation at bay it is legit. What type of Copper-Peptide exactly in the formulas is much weaker? They are not the exact same type.

Also, the American Crew line is the Procyte formula which makes Tricomin. So if anything, it is the regular American Crew that is weaker . American Crew has dyes so why don't you mention that apect about it yet mention it about Tricomin? Which again is the same company formula at it's core. What makes American Crew's version so much better? Is it the Green Tea or SP that you favor?

I used American Crew for awhile and liked it. But I like Tricomin more.

viperfish

Reaction score
Red Rose said:

This is interesting and i myself have brought this up before (that I did not believe that the tricomin formulation used during the clinical trials is the same sold today). Redrose do you have any information to back that up?? I've been really curious about that in the past. Personally, I don't think there is anyway the A.C. formula is better than Tricomin. As mentioned above Procyte was involved in making the formulation used by American Crew. I don't think they would want to make A.C.'s topical better.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
I used Tricomin as a single agent for 4 months, and didn't notice any regrowth, only my hair growth rate doubled and my scalp felt ultra-healthy. I think Cu-peptides should be in the tool box of anyone who is serious about hair loss because of its action on reducing cellular inflammation and fibrosis. Afterall, fibrosis and inflammation, caused by DHT, is the direct cause of male pattern baldness at the tissue level. The great news is the tissue fibrosis is reversible, but the bad news is it takes a long time to do so. IMO, any treatment that does not confront cellular inflammation and fibrosis by using Cu-peptides is vastly incomplete.

wils

Established Member
Reaction score
i use AC cp spray .

Now that the cp spray has improved scalp, hair quality and shedding:

HOW ABOUT THIS????:

im tempted to ADD spironolactone LIQUID to it for dht reduction.

then spray the CP AND spironolactone spray am and pm.

:roll:

The Traveler

Reaction score
I've used AC Cu Peptide Spray for about two weeks and I like it.

By the way, I got the shampoo and conditioner too and I really like them both. Some people claim they smell too much like perfume, but they're not too bad. The conditioner leaves ones hair really soft.

Do you guys think that the AC Shampoo and Conditioner may actually help to stop hair loss?