Tricomin And Shedding

distanthorizon

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if tricomin usually causes shedding? I've read that rogaine usually does but haven't read any stories about tricomin. Has anyone used it, and if so, what was your experience?

Thanks

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
ive used it, and i dont think it is powerful enough to cause a significant shed...but i might be wrong, in any case, i never noticed much of anything shed-wise

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No shedding whatsover.... I'd say it helps regrow hair marginally + cools your scalp down (lightweight antiandrogen according to that Dr) + makes your hair easier to style, almost like a conditioner.

Regaine makes you shed like a motherf*cka for the first 6weeks however.

setala

Reaction score
Primo said:
No shedding whatsover.... I'd say it helps regrow hair marginally + cools your scalp down (lightweight antiandrogen according to that Dr) + makes your hair easier to style, almost like a conditioner.

Regaine makes you shed like a motherf*cka for the first 6weeks however.
Read your old posts about spironolactone side..haven't you ever tried any other anti-androgen treatment so far?..

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gonna try Revivogen soon! I hear you, need to add an anti androgen baaaaadly to me regimen, but need one that's not gonna give me the full package of sides...

I'm guessing I'm one of those hyper sensitive people, so hopefully Revivogen will be ok... just a bit expensive!

setala

Reaction score
Primo said:
Gonna try Revivogen soon! I hear you, need to add an anti androgen baaaaadly to me regimen, but need one that's not gonna give me the full package of sides...

I'm guessing I'm one of those hyper sensitive people, so hopefully Revivogen will be ok... just a bit expensive!
Glad to hear that :) Although it's hard to find many success stories with revivogen, using it over 6months my hair loss was almost stopped..and IMO it's apparently one of safest anti-androgen treatments..yeah,, maybe a bit costly,,, :(

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
setala said:
Primo said:

Glad to hear that :) Although it's hard to find many success stories with revivogen, using it over 6months my hair loss was almost stopped..and IMO it's apparently one of safest anti-androgen treatments..yeah,, maybe a bit costly,,, :(

True, true, but I've got that slow burning receding at the temples mbp, so hopefully Revivogen will have a real impact, Finasteride gave me horrible sides, while spironolactone also gave me sides although not as bad, hopefully Revivogen will strike the balance...

I'm sure if I stuck with finasteride my hair would look amazing right now, but the sides would have turned me into a woman!

setala

Reaction score
Primo said:
setala said:
Primo said:

True, true, but I've got that slow burning receding at the temples mbp, so hopefully Revivogen will have a real impact, Finasteride gave me horrible sides, while spironolactone also gave me sides although not as bad, hopefully Revivogen will strike the balance...

I'm sure if I stuck with finasteride my hair would look amazing right now, but the sides would have turned me into a woman!
Tell me about it..I took finasteride over 2~3months this year, which worked okay, but gave me several catastrophic sides, ED,impotence, heavy fatigue, decrease in sperm count, brain fog etc.It took more than 2months to recover from sides, but I'm still suffering ED and Impotence..I can't even think of taking avodart..revivogen can halt your hairloss, but you may need another growth stimulant, like rogaine that you're already using.It's really nice combo..