Tricomin for Treatment.....

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody out here familiar with Tricomin? I think I might want to give it a go. Especially as a force multiplier to the Rogaine and Propecia I am currently taking......Specifically I am talking about the spray. It can't hurt except for the dent in the wallet.

For those of you that do use this, what is your regimen as far as the Tricomin spray is concerned? Is it used instead of hair product (gel, sprays, or foam etc). Applied on wet or dry hair? Any info at all would help a great deal.

thanks

misterium

Reaction score
Hi

I use Folligen spray.

I have been using it for less than 1/4 of a bottle now.

I found that the first few weeks, it caused me mild irritation.. it is now going away.

After the liquid in the bottle reached about 3/4 full level, I filled it up with bottled spring water, and shook the Folligen bottle.... to dillute and give me a fresh 'full bottle' of Folligen.

The creator of Folligen, Dr. Pickart, says to dillute it with spring/distilled water... as it is a strong product.. and says to start with about 1 spray.

I, however, have been using it every single day, after my shower at night... I don't have visible bald spots, just crown/vertex thinning.. so I find that 1 spray is not sufficient enough for my scalp to feel the liquid Folligen spray on it... therefore I use many sprays, up-close to my hair so that it 'drips' and sprays onto my crown/vertex scalp.

I feel that after a shower, when hair is still semi-wet.. is the best time to spray Folligen, as the water helps it to absorb into the scalp and deliver the ingredients better.. plus it cuts down on irritation, for me anyway. (towel drying a little won't hurt, but I think it's better when you KNOW your scalp has water droplets still on it)...

I have to give this entire bottle a go, finish it off.. and THEN see where I stand with this current regimine.. that may be awhile cause it's a big value sized bottle (well worth the cash probably).. .so it will last awhile. I have to give this Propecia it's due time first before deciding what it is to keep on my regimine or drop. So far I'm staying pretty basic except for the shampoo/conditioner brands I've chosen, I like them all though!

I even spray my face too cause I hear Copper Peptides are great for any part of the skin.

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
Tricomin

I've just started using Tricomin (spray only) once daily this september, together with Nizoral, and planning for Propecia at the end of this month.

From my littel experience it seems Tricomin is excelant till now, my scalp feels great.

I will update my status on it regularly, and I hope others do also, so that we learn from each others.

misterium

Reaction score
Folligen has a stronger concentrateion of Copper Peptides than Tricomin.

Folligen is cheaper than Tricomin.

Tricomin has fancier packaging style than Folligen.

Folligen can be thinned by adding spring/bottled water into the container.

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
But the Tricomin advantages are:
-Color free.
-Smell free.
-You don't feel anything extra after applying it to your hair.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
There have been multiple studies done which demonstrate that it's not actually the copper peptides in Tricomin that cause it to be so effective, it's actually the fancy packaging.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use Tricomin with 5% minoxidil, twice a day. I've only been using both for six weeks, so I can't say how effective it is, but I've not had any scalp irritation. I don't know if I would have had I used the minoxidil alone.