Tricomin: Tips Needed on Application, etc.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello. I just started using Tricomin about a week ago and I'm confused about several things. I've searched the forum and the Internet and found nothing but a vague FAQ reprinted on several Web sites. I'm hoping you folks can help me out.

1) On the bottle it says, "Condition and treat your hair and scalp daily by spraying liberally after shampooing. May be applied to damp or dry hair."

I've read that many users use a 1 ml dropper instead because it is less wasteful and penetrates the scalp better. My question is, my hair is cut short (about 1/2-3/4"), can I get away with a 1/2 ml twice daily? It doesn't say exactly how much to use.

2) When I apply Tricomin at night after shampooing, I've noticed that the pores on my face are more clogged and I'm waking up with more zits. Can I apply a 1/2 ml in the morning and a 1/2 ml at about 5-6:00 PM?

3) Can I blow-dry my hair and use mouse and gels? How long should I wait after application?

Your comments are greatly appreciated.

jx

Reaction score
i posted something about application also but no one replied. soooo... :(

Cassin

Reaction score
No worries .....

CopperPeptides are very user friendly. Don't worry about exact dosage....When you use it.......Frequency......

The stuff tends to spread on the scalp so don't even worry about placement so much......

I know use it after my scalp is dry before I use minoxidil. I let it dry (takes 10 minutes) then apply.

jx

Reaction score
you may not know the answer to this but, do you know if hairs regrown with CP are dependent on it like hairs regrown on minoxidil are?

Cassin

Reaction score
Not sure JX. It is of course possible. Copper-Peptides are so cheap and easy to use I don't care. A couple sprays a day to me is a non issue.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
jx said:
do you know if hairs regrown with CP are dependent on it like hairs regrown on minoxidil are?

I would imagine any hair that has grown from a specific product would be dependant on that product.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
*bump*