tricomin

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
hi im thinking about adding tricomin to my regime but i already use revivogen once at night how will i use tricomin aswell?? can i use it once daily?? or must it be twice??

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you dont have to use tricomin every day. every other day will do the trick..

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
ok so one every two days will give results thats pretty good..how do the results compare to minoxidil?? and does it give water retention like minoxidil?? does it have side effects??

Sean68

Reaction score
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
ok so one every two days will give results thats pretty good..how do the results compare to minoxidil?? and does it give water retention like minoxidil?? does it have side effects??

its not gonna do anything really mate its just a bottle of blue liquid that smells nice. if you want my advice get minoxidil and some nice aftershave instead.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah thats the thing minoxidil has too many side effects

Sean68

Reaction score
if you dont want to use minoxidil then by all means give it a go but it wont do anything significant. prox-n is a much better cp anyone would tell you that.
i just think theres far more effective things to use.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
have you heard of that apple polly or something ?? is that any good?

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah i use it. id definitely recommend the spray - im not sure whether the tablets do anything but the topical gives a similar effect to minoxidil.
if youre looking for a minoxidil substitute then id say thats your best bet i think i actually prefer it to minoxidil in that it doesnt make youre hair as greasy but still thicknes it a lot. im sure flim flam would recommend it too.

spironolactone works well with revivogen btw.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
how does the money back guarantee work on the apple poly?

if you only buy 1 month or two months supply? wich isnt 90 days?

can you email them to find out for me please?

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
ok cool do you know the best place to buy it from?