Tried everything in the book with no success - then I tried RU 58841 :D

RapidRetreat

Reaction score
Hey Everyone I have not logged into this site for a fair while now, I used to log on here almost every day and night just to try and find some kind of cure!
as you may have read above I was no having any luck with, propecia or dutasteride and infact they were making my hair worse due to hyperandrogenetic like symptoms, at the start of april I was feeling completely helpless and started reading up about a "wonder" topical anti androgen called RU58841 so I thought it couldn't hurt to try and I ordered a premade solution of 5 percent.

From the first two weeks I noticed that the dreaded male pattern baldness itch was almost completely gone and that my scalp was much less oilier! I have used 2ml of this solution all over the top of my scalp since the 9th of april this year and have not missed a night! so it has been around 22 weeks since I have started this treatment and I have to say that I believe this stuff really works! I am shedding much less hairs and my hair feels much better and the weird scalp feeling is almost non existent when using RU, no side effects to speak of as yet and I don't believe I have lost any ground in my hair loss battle.
I am also using nizoral still.

I just thought I would come back and give a bit of an update.
cheers!

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Ozi Ozi Ozi:salut:
Good to hear mate, keep up the updates.
any regrowth?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
pics

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
not saying I don't believe you but there is little if any photographic evidence of people on an RU based regimen which shows significant regrowth. Really annoying that you didn't take pics