Tried Posting this before re: P-R-O-C-E-R-I-N

bupolo

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this a viable alternative to P-r-o-p-e-c-i-a? I read on consumer-review.net that P-r-o-c-e-r-i-n did pretty well in some comparisons, but some of the posts on here said it's sketchy.

What's the general verdict? It's much cheaper and no need for a prescription. If it is not worth the money, is there is any place to get P-r-o-p-e-c-i-a without a prescription, and for a good price?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the word has probably been blocked because it's a scam.

yes, you can buy propecia without a prescription online mostly, depends where you are.. Ireland? New Zealand? Lithuania? I'll guess USA ...

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
P-R-O-C-E-R-I-N is rubbish..its just saw palmetto with vitamins and it way too mild to have any effect. Did nothing for me after 3-4 months.

Having said that neither has propecia in 5 months helped me but apart from avodart its the best chance you have

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
scam stay well away. it's even more expensive than propecia as well.

bupolo

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, I appreciate it! Yah I'm in the USA.

No serious hair problems yet, but I'm 27, and it's starting to get a little thin on top. That, along with the fact that I have the thinnest hair strands in the world to begin with, makes me a little nervous.

Just doing a little preventative research. My hair stylist suggest Nioxin which seems to have gotten rid of all the flakiness on my scalp, so maybe that's all I needed?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
bupolo said:
Thanks all, I appreciate it! Yah I'm in the USA.

No serious hair problems yet, but I'm 27, and it's starting to get a little thin on top. That, along with the fact that I have the thinnest hair strands in the world to begin with, makes me a little nervous.

Just doing a little preventative research. My hair stylist suggest Nioxin which seems to have gotten rid of all the flakiness on my scalp, so maybe that's all I needed?

I haven't checked recently - but aren't the ingredients in procerin relatively the same as those found in revivogen? Or am I thinking of something else? I remember at one point whether to go w/ procerin or rev and just picked rev because it was getting better press on the forums.

Wait - maybe I'm thinking of crinagen, not p_rocerin

I did zix / superzix for almost 2 years - and did better w/ that than revivogen.