TRULY DISTURBING!

maher

Banned
Reaction score
So, I haven't been on HairLossTalk.com this weekend, I have just logged in and FredTheBelgian negged literally EVERY post I've written in past week or 2.. including in "research, study thread." I mean.. this guy systematically browsed through my posts ...:wow: As you know, you have to "spread" your reps, so this guy obviously invested great effort to negg EVERY comment I made.

I find this to be highly disturbing and pathologic!

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
careful!! you might be negged for this too :p. why do you care man, just do your thang!!

maher

Banned
Reaction score
I dont really care about red stripes.. but like I said- it is kinda disturbing- he is a neg. rep. bully. Thats even worse than those puahate trolls.

Reaction score
he's just waging a holy war against nofap.

whenever he sees a nowank supporter posting anything on a nofap thread , that's an automatic neg.

the way I see it , people will fear us with so many red bands , they would think that we are roughnecks and thereby won't mess with us.

I have 4 bands myself.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Fred cares about the integrity of the forum. He looks out for the young guys, and for that we should be truly grateful. Misinformation in the hair loss game can have deadly consequences.

Reaction score
Fred cares about the integrity of the forum. He looks out for the young guys, and for that we should be truly grateful. Misinformation in the hair loss game can have deadly consequences.

nice one , only irony coming from you notcoolanymore.

looking out for the young guys huh? telling that nofap is bollocks , for that young guys turn into some sort of sex junkies?
this is extreme I know , but let's call a spade a spade , you start it you can hardly stop it

this is not misinformation that we are into

edit : when I think that some quacks are making people believe that masturbation 2-3 times a week reduces the chance of getting prostate cancer.... it's just an excuse that people are giving themselves to not be seen as dependent.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
nice one , only irony coming from you notcoolanymore.

looking out for the young guys huh? telling that nofap is bollocks , for that young guys turn into some sort of sex junkies?
this is extreme I know , but let's call a spade a spade , you start it you can hardly stop it

this is not misinformation that we are into

edit : when I think that some quacks are making people believe that masturbation 2-3 times a week reduces the chance of getting prostate cancer.... it's just an excuse that people are giving themselves to not be seen as dependent.

I never personally claimed that masturbation has any positive benefits. This includes the reduction of hair loss.

maher

Banned
Reaction score

Somehow I had a good opinion about you, but i see now you are even bigger moron