Trying to figure out the name of a natural supplement I tried several years ago

bullethead06

Reaction score
Several years ago, I started trying to fight hair loss with natural supplements. I started out with one that I can't remember the name of. You take one capsule twice a day and used the shampoo which smelled like coconut. When I was doing research, the 3 best options seemed to be Procerin, Provillus, and whatever the one is that I can't remember. I'm not trying to ask if people think any of these or good or get into any debates. I can tell you this much, for several months, I was taking both Procerin and this other one simultaneously, as well as using the shampoo. I was skeptical going into it, and even while taking it, but people who had no idea I was taking anything began noticing my hair. They were amazed that my hair seemed to be growing back. Stupidly, I quit taking either, or anything at all for a while. If anyone knows what product I am referring to, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I have taken Procerin and in my opinion it is garbage. Maybe I didn't give it enough time to work, but used it for 6 months and nothing changed. Didn't stop my hair loss or regrow hair. If I could go back in time and substitute Procerin tablet for finasteride I would do it in a heart beat.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have taken Procerin and in my opinion it is garbage. Maybe I didn't give it enough time to work, but used it for 6 months and nothing changed. Didn't stop my hair loss or regrow hair. If I could go back in time and substitute Procerin tablet for finasteride I would do it in a heart beat.

I will add the same, absolute garbage.