Trying To Pursue Female Friend Who Just Started Going Out With Another Guy

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 90% sure this girl was at one point attracted to me. She's overweight whereas I am tall and in good shape. She used to be really nice to me and invite me to hang out with her friends but I'd always decline for some reason. She seemed to love being around me more a lot more than I liked being around her. But I never pursued her so I think she lost interest. And a couple days ago, I overheard her casually telling my sister that another guy asked her out. Since then, she has been acting less happy when she talks to me, and doesn't use emojis anymore when she texts me. Super depressing for me that this is happening. Now I am fighting for my life to get her to go out with me before she gets too close to this other sh*t head!

I texted her asking her to be my partner for this arts fair (she previously asked me but I declined). She gave a kind of ambivalent response. She says she's interested in what I'm doing but she said she won't be of any use to me, and didn't use emojis, and it took her 4 hours to respond to my text. I think I can pressure her into being my partner, but I don't know if I want to "force" her to be my partner. Should I keep pushing and tell her she can learn as we go along?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you some sort of b**ch?

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 90% sure this girl was at one point attracted to me. She's overweight whereas I am tall and in good shape. She used to be really nice to me and invite me to hang out with her friends but I'd always decline for some reason. She seemed to love being around me more a lot more than I liked being around her. But I never pursued her so I think she lost interest. And a couple days ago, I overheard her casually telling my sister that another guy asked her out. Since then, she has been acting less happy when she talks to me, and doesn't use emojis anymore when she texts me. Super depressing for me that this is happening. Now I am fighting for my life to get her to go out with me before she gets too close to this other sh*t head!

I texted her asking her to be my partner for this arts fair (she previously asked me but I declined). She gave a kind of ambivalent response. She says she's interested in what I'm doing but she said she won't be of any use to me, and didn't use emojis, and it took her 4 hours to respond to my text. I think I can pressure her into being my partner, but I don't know if I want to "force" her to be my partner. Should I keep pushing and tell her she can learn as we go along?

What is this? Do you really want her or do you just want a lady friend with some benefits?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you some sort of b**ch?

this. I don't mean to be a dick, but re-read what you just wrote man. You're a nice guy, but you sound like a b**ch. once again, no offense. man up and grab her by the pussy.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score