Tsal - please tell me what is it

G

Please tell me what is it and why it is important. A sentence or two is fine.

I've tried to be a good forum member, but I grow tired of searching all over the boards. Give me the skinny, please, and if necessary I'll look into it more myself once I have the context to know what I am reading about.

Thanks! :)

Axon

Reaction score
Basically, it's just a dandruff shampoo that many of us use to create better scalp conditions. Its "brother" shampoo, T-Gel, was used exclusively during the FDA Propecia trials.

So, both T-Gel and T/Sal are worth your money. Good shampoos for Nizoral off days as well.

lovely711

Reaction score
Axon said:
Basically, it's just a dandruff shampoo that many of us use to create better scalp conditions. Its "brother" shampoo, T-Gel, was used exclusively during the FDA Propecia trials.

So, both T-Gel and T/Sal are worth your money. Good shampoos for Nizoral off days as well.

Yes and it also contains salicilic acid which does a pretty good job in cleaning ur dead cells from ur scalp so that ur topicals are absorbed well..

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
what lovey said.

Its good to use either prior to nizoral or with nizoral(i prefer prior). It removes all the dead cells from your scalp allowing the nizoral and other topicals to penetrate better.