Tuncberkay's Story - ( 24 /using avodart and rogaine)

tuncberkay

Reaction score
hello everyone.i am a new user.ive just started taking 0.5 mg avodart daily and using rogaine twice a day.i think i am a nw3.but i think i have a good frontline.sorry about the bad pic quality and my bad english:)iam 24 years old,what do you guys think about my success chances?my cuz is a doctor and he told me to use proscar but if i cud get avodart by insurance take avodart he said.2 weeks now!no side effects except increased sperm amount:S if its a side effect i dunno.ne ways ill post new pics everymonth.

Attachments

• kel1.JPG
    kel1.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 0_2133.jpg
    0_2133.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3,476

tuncberkay

Reaction score
Re: tuncberkay's Story - (using avodart and rogaine)

does anyone have any idea about my regrowth chance?

tuncberkay

Reaction score
Re: tuncberkay's Story - (using avodart and rogaine)

i started shedding.its been 3 weeks on my regimen.i hope dats ok!it cud be a seasonal sheddin too:(

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
you have shedded more hair and if you are cross once the concentration lveel dht you can gain with finasteride with in a matter of month

i saw your pic and i have to say definetly you can gain if you dont have oil head

please update month by month it will helpful to young balds ....

cuebald

Reaction score
diffusers usually get a good change of regrowth, especially on Rogaine.

Hopefully you should thicken up nicely.

I've just started spironolactone myself which is a slightly different anti-androgen, and I too have noticed increased sperm volume, and a slightly higher libido.
I read that this can happen for a few weeks, where libido and sperm volume will decrease as your testosterone levels lower.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Wow

That first picture is FREAKISLY similar to my hair. In fact i could easily mistake it for mine its that similar

even more strange, mine also started when i was 19 and now im 23 (24 in 2 weeks)

looks like we're on teh same train. lets up your dutasteride works for u and my finasteride works for me ://

tuncberkay

Reaction score
hey guys its been 6 weeks on dutasteride. i bought nizoral yesterday but i dont know how to use it.could you guys tell me how should i use it?i dont think its a daily shampoo.any help will be appreciated!

tuncberkay

Reaction score
hello people its been 6 months on dutasteride and nothing happened!i still have a slight loss.on the other hand i had a slight loss before using dutasteride.my hair looks the same and i am starting to get worried.i dont know what to do :dunno: i started using nizoral as well 2 months ago.where am i going wrong?any helps will be appreciated!

adolobe

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride and dutasteride both mainly just help keep the hair you have. There is some regrowth but not right away.

You have to understand the life cycle of hair. Once a hair sheds it doesnt come back for about 100 days or so.

Did you purchase you Avodar from online or a local pharmacy. Reason I ask is there are alot of fake medications online and just be cause you luck up with the real stuff once from an online source doesnt guarantee it will always be real.

tuncberkay

Reaction score
i am purchasing it from a local pharmacy.the owner is a relative of mine and i am sure it is not fake.i will wait for 2or 3 months more to see some improvement.if it doesnt improve i guess it is my destiny to be like Yul Brynner in my 30s.

tuncberkay

Reaction score
JOE-91 said:
Slow down brother. You can't expect re growth in 3 months, in fact you shouldn't get your hopes up about re growth at all. Be grateful that your body is responding well to adovart and just keep taking it, wait 6-12 months for results. Your hair looks pretty bad man, you should shave it unless that will make the rogaine applications harder.
its already been 6 months.i am not having any side effects of avodart thats right but i am not having any effects either.my hair loss amount was exactly the same 6 months ago.my hair looks the same.like my body is absorbing dutasteride :dunno: